rFactor - Race Of Champions: Summer Edition | ApexOnlineRacing.com

rFactor - Race Of Champions: Summer Edition

Sebi13

Junior Karter
May 26, 2015
Is anyone else having trouble with the DRM mod? All other mods work fine, but this one crashes my game when I try to select it.

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
Is anyone else having trouble with the DRM mod? All other mods work fine, but this one crashes my game when I try to select it.
I haven't had any trouble. There's a link to a better download in the comments from Trip team, I saw, use that one

I've been having trouble getting the Corvette one working.

Reactions: Sebi13

Sebi13

Junior Karter
May 26, 2015
I haven't had any trouble. There's a link to a better download in the comments from Trip team, I saw, use that one

I've been having trouble getting the Corvette one working.
Thanks! The second link worked for me. I've not had any problems with the Corvette, the first link in there worked for me.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I said I would have got back to you earlier in the week Jeroen but I believe I can fit this in if there is any gaps on Saturday and if you'll have me!

Pashalis Gergis

Junior Karter
Aug 10, 2015
[DOUBLEPOST=1439577286][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope, doesn't work either.... it loads and does the countdown but then I get invalid response. :/
It happens for me aswell when I download from megafront, however I didn't have any issues with this 1. Try THIS which is actually the download link when you press the "download" button in megafront. Should work.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[DOUBLEPOST=1439577286][/DOUBLEPOST]
It happens for me aswell when I download from megafront, however I didn't have any issues with this 1. Try THIS which is actually the download link when you press the "download" button in megafront. Should work.
Nope, still invalid response!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439579077][/DOUBLEPOST]Also have another problem, I don't have enough experience points (or whatever it's called) to drive the Grand Prix 1979 mod... have only played the game a few hours! Doesn't look like the mod is gonna be used anyway, according to the schedule, am I correct?
[DOUBLEPOST=1439579500][/DOUBLEPOST]Another question!

How will setups work? Is the setups locked so you're forced to drive with stock setups?

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
If anyone still has issues with the DL-links, please contact me.

UPDATE: Corvette C6 has been replaced by the Grand Prix 1979 mod

Nope, still invalid response!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439579077][/DOUBLEPOST]Also have another problem, I don't have enough experience points (or whatever it's called) to drive the Grand Prix 1979 mod... have only played the game a few hours! Doesn't look like the mod is gonna be used anyway, according to the schedule, am I correct?
[DOUBLEPOST=1439579500][/DOUBLEPOST]Another question!

How will setups work? Is the setups locked so you're forced to drive with stock setups?
- Open up a testing day, and type in the chat: ISI_BABYFACTORY

Dashima , please confirm whether you can drive on Saturday for the group stages.

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
UPDATE:

The EWOR mod has also been withdrawn and replaced with the Nissan R34. For further details: