rFactor - Race Of Champions: Summer Edition | ApexOnlineRacing.com

rFactor - Race Of Champions: Summer Edition

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
There's a multiaplayer session up now which has a different one on. I assume this is what we're using for the event.
For the Atom, yes. I will upload all the fixed setups tomorrow so you guys can test the right way.

Reactions: Sebi13

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Tomorrow the first day kicks off.

The following drivers are going to drive:
  • Group 1:
    Fred Bawden
    Evan Rice
    TheLostSoul
    Isara Catherine-Brown
  • Group 2:
    Martin Štefanko
    Alex Armageddon
    Jeroen Kweekel
    Innitialization
  • Group 3:
    Craig Baxter
    Sam Carpenter
    Ghovand Keanie
    Kptk92
  • Group 4:
    Joe
    Tom97HD
    Sam Jones
I'd highly appreciate it if the drivers above are on TeamSpeak at 6:50PM UK Time.
Still trying to fix a driver for group 4. If I can't find anyone, the one with the best overall time from the races they've done will be chosen. This obviously being a driver who didn't finish in the top 2 of the group stages.

Last edited:

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I'm getting zero force feedback in the Atom, help please!

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Fanatec CSR, I've tried messing about with both - and + numbers, no joy so far.

Dewald Nel

Pro Karter
Aug 14, 2015
For the Atom, yes. I will upload all the fixed setups tomorrow so you guys can test the right way.
What time today will they be uploaded?

Fanatec CSR, I've tried messing about with both - and + numbers, no joy so far.
I had the same problem, same wheel, I set the FFB level to low and back to medium again, as well as change the FFB to -100% and then back to -65% again and it's working. Not sure which of the above did the trick, but try them.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I won't race until tomorrow but now rfactor won't launch. I click start and it loads for 3 seconds and then nothing happens... any advice? I have the game on steam.

I've tried starting the game via the main folder, doesn't work either. It's not possible to start the video configuration via steam but it is possible via the main folder. Via steam it says the program has stopped working.

Last edited:

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
I won't race until tomorrow but now rfactor won't launch. I click start and it loads for 3 seconds and then nothing happens... any advice? I have the game on steam.

I've tried starting the game via the main folder, doesn't work either. It's not possible to start the video configuration via steam but it is possible via the main folder. Via steam it says the program has stopped working.
Have you checked the game files?

Right click the game on steam, click "properties", then "local files", then "Verify integrity of game cache" :3

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Have you checked the game files?

Right click the game on steam, click "properties", then "local files", then "Verify integrity of game cache" :3
I'm trying that atm, no idea what it was but trying it... :) Hope for the best!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439656582][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope, loaded a bit further but still not launching the game! :/ @BlackFlagged

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
I'm trying that atm, no idea what it was but trying it... :) Hope for the best!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439656582][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope, loaded a bit further but still not launching the game! :/ @BlackFlagged
Hmm... I don't know >_< It make take a couple of tries or something, but other than that, I do not know. Sorry.

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
Thanks anyway...guess I should just reinstall the game(?)
I would, if you have the speed. Only download the mods you need for now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439657926][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I've never used Teamspeak before. Can somebody explain to me how to use it?

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I would, if you have the speed. Only download the mods you need for now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439657926][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I've never used Teamspeak before. Can somebody explain to me how to use it?
Reinstalling the game atm...luckily rfactor is such a small file! :)

Launch teamspeak -> click connections -> click connect -> write server address and password and also a nickname that is close to your aor name so jeroen recognize you. -> click connect. Should be pretty easy from there on! :)

GAME WORKS NOW BTW! :)

Dewald Nel

Pro Karter
Aug 14, 2015
We have a power outage planned for tomorrow til Monday. I apologise for this, but I won't make it. :(

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Haha all good fun in the end. Hope my run of 5 losses and 4 penalties stays in the record books for a long time to come (y)(y):bookworm::bookworm: