Rocket League Championship - Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Rocket League Championship - Interest Thread

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Banner.png

Hello guys,

As we all know Rocket League is a fantastic new game with great prospect and great popularity. So with this being said, have you ever wanted a AOR championship for it? If so we have the idea to host a 3v3 champions league style tournament, where the teams face off in 3v3 matches for 5 minutes each game, a point earned for each win, so even if you lose two games and win one you still have a point which could be all the difference to make it into the Premier League final or the championship cup.

We need 10 teams for this to work and we are looking for at the moment only PC players if this gather ground then of course we can expand to the PS4. For further details on this prospect, we need your interest!

Many thanks,

Beyond
PC moderator

Last edited:
Reactions: FisiFan91

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
View attachment 4773

Hello guys,

As we all know Rocket League is a fantastic new game with great prospect with great popularity. So with this being said have you ever wanted a AOR championship for it? If so we have the idea to host a 3v3 champions league style tournament, where the teams face off in 3v3 matches for 5 minutes each game a point earned for each win so even if you loose 2-1 you still have a point which could be all the difference to make it into the Premier League final or the championship cup.

We need 10 teams for this to work and we are looking for at the moment only PC players if this gather ground then of course we can expand to the PS4 for further details on this prospect we need your interest.

Many thanks,

Beyond
PC moderator
I'm in. A great idea!

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
i am in! great idea (y)
i'll ask my friend i am always playing with if he is interested as well.

Reactions: Beyond

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I imagine it would be more practical if it ran similar to the FIFA leagues and teams have x amount of time to arrange their matches, so no excuse Evan!

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I imagine it would be more practical if it ran similar to the FIFA leagues and teams have x amount of time to arrange their matches, so no excuse Evan!
BETTER BE NO EXCUSE WHEN YOU GET BEAT BITCH

• Informative
Reactions: Kez