Rocket League Championship - Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Rocket League Championship - Interest Thread

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Ah, it's on a Thursday only... that clashes with our Forza nights which I have to prioritise (sadly).

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I work for a living... :shifty:

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Right, I'm currently looking for a third member of a team with me and @Alex Varic If you're interested, just message me :)

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
So do I.....
The point is that because I sleep between 12am to 7am, work until 5pm and then have my other league commitments from 7.30pm which goes past your cut off of 9pm, that leaves me with an extremely tight window to get stuff done. There's plenty of interest already so I doubt you would consider changing the timings into a format which is similar to the FIFA leagues (where there is scope for teams to pick an ideal time for both sides and also prevents any potential scenarios where one or two players can't make one specific day) but a more flexible structure would surely appeal to a more wider audience. I know for a fact that would encourage more individuals and teams to enter, myself included.

evanzo7

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 8, 2015
The point is that because I sleep between 12am to 7am, work until 5pm and then have my other league commitments from 7.30pm which goes past your cut off of 9pm, that leaves me with an extremely tight window to get stuff done. There's plenty of interest already so I doubt you would consider changing the timings into a format which is similar to the FIFA leagues (where there is scope for teams to pick an ideal time for both sides and also prevents any potential scenarios where one or two players can't make one specific day) but a more flexible structure would surely appeal to a more wider audience. I know for a fact that would encourage more individuals and teams to enter, myself included.
Much agreed!
Even if it was a period of 2 days for games to be played would make it easier for folk!

I've got league commitments on a Thursday too which would take priority & I am sure with work and other things my possible teammates would be the same!

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Twisting my arm it's now open for Thursdays and Saturdays is that better for all of you?

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Twisting my arm it's now open for Thursdays and Saturdays is that better for all of you?
Good enough for me, thank you kindly. I'll get registering now!

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
What's the deal with TeamSpeak during matches? Do we have 1 per team or are we supposed to have 1 shared between the 2 teams? Might seem like a dumb question, but just wanted to check
[DOUBLEPOST=1452689297][/DOUBLEPOST]We've currently got a team of 2. Neither of us are particularly great, but we're not useless either. We're both Pro status. We're just in it for a bit of fun really. If anyone wants to complete our team, please let me know. We'd preferably like someone that's also as least Pro. We're not picky as long as you're not some crazy intense person that can't take losing and moans a lot.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
What's the deal with TeamSpeak during matches? Do we have 1 per team or are we supposed to have 1 shared between the 2 teams? Might seem like a dumb question, but just wanted to check
[DOUBLEPOST=1452689297][/DOUBLEPOST]We've currently got a team of 2. Neither of us are particularly great, but we're not useless either. We're both Pro status. We're just in it for a bit of fun really. If anyone wants to complete our team, please let me know. We'd preferably like someone that's also as least Pro. We're not picky as long as you're not some crazy intense person that can't take losing and moans a lot.
Hey dude, on the teamspeak front we have our own when you sign up we will five you the details on the server for the use as we like to keep it pretty private unless you're in a league.

If you want to signup for me and then we can either find a team mate for you or sort pick one out for yourself it's up to you.