Rocket League Championship - Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Rocket League Championship - Interest Thread

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
Hey dude, on the teamspeak front we have our own when you sign up we will five you the details on the server for the use as we like to keep it pretty private unless you're in a league.

If you want to signup for me and then we can either find a team mate for you or sort pick one out for yourself it's up to you.
Thanks. We've already signed up with a team - Gold Rush. If we can get a permanent 3rd member that would be ideal. I'm still not too clear on the TeamSpeak situation though. When we're playing, will members of opposing teams be able to hear each other?

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Any ETA on a start date? If my maths serves me well we have over 10 teams!

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Any ETA on a start date? If my maths serves me well we have over 10 teams!
9 Full teams, 2 teams with 2 players and 3 individuals. So a possible 12 teams. Start date will likely be early Feb but @Beyond would need to confirm this when the teams are ready.

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
9 Full teams, 2 teams with 2 players and 3 individuals. So a possible 12 teams. Start date will likely be early Feb but @Beyond would need to confirm this when the teams are ready.
If any of those individuals want to join our team, you're welcome to. We currently have a team of 2.

ScooterMania7

Junior Karter
Jan 18, 2016
Is there any chance of having more than 10 teams? I'd like to throw my my name in, as long as AOR noobs are welcomed of course...

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Is there any chance of having more than 10 teams? I'd like to throw my my name in, as long as AOR noobs are welcomed of course...
There can be as many team's as needed, provided of course we end up with an even number of teams. 10, 12, 14, 16 etc. As Beyond said in his post, the signups are now in their final week and close on Monday 25th Jan.

After this time as many even teams as possible will be assigned to the league, any individuals will be given reserve status or combined into a new team to make up even numbers.

Currently we have;

12 Full teams of at least 3 players. ** If/when Scooter joins Gold Rush **
3 Individuals

In theory we currently have enough for 12 full teams and 3 reserves.

Season one is very much a feeler season and hopefully it's successful and we will have more teams taking place in Season 2.

The first matches are aimed for the First week in February but this is yet to be finalized.

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
There can be as many team's as needed, provided of course we end up with an even number of teams. 10, 12, 14, 16 etc. As Beyond said in his post, the signups are now in their final week and close on Monday 25th Jan.

After this time as many even teams as possible will be assigned to the league, any individuals will be given reserve status or combined into a new team to make up even numbers.

Currently we have;

12 Full teams of at least 3 players. ** If/when Scooter joins Gold Rush **
3 Individuals

In theory we currently have enough for 12 full teams and 3 reserves.

Season one is very much a feeler season and hopefully it's successful and we will have more teams taking place in Season 2.

The first matches are aimed for the First week in February but this is yet to be finalized.
So there's still time to sign up for this? Thank you GMG for having it on sale with a 20% off code, I don't mind being a reserve if there's an odd number of teams.

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
So there's still time to sign up for this? Thank you GMG for having it on sale with a 20% off code, I don't mind being a reserve if there's an odd number of teams.
We currently have 12 full teams and 2 reserves. Signing up now alone would put you in the reserves mate, which your more than welcome to as the reserves will fill in for any team needing a player.

If however 2 more teams were to sign up and make it 14 teams, that too could work.

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
We currently have 12 full teams and 2 reserves. Signing up now alone would put you in the reserves mate, which your more than welcome to as the reserves will fill in for any team needing a player.

If however 2 more teams were to sign up and make it 14 teams, that too could work.
Yeah reserve is fine until more sign up, I'd need plenty of practice first.