Rocket League Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Rocket League Interest Thread

AOR Charlie

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys, just looking through the forums, I saw Rocket League was a thing back in 2016, but since it hasn't been around for almost 3 years, I'm wanting to bring it back. Obviously, it's only going to happen if we get a good number of interests to get this started. So if you want it to happen, reply to this thread with:

- Xbox/PSN/Steam Name:
- The format in which you want the league to be run

I will give this thread around a week from now to see how it does, but make sure you share it around!

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I'm sure you are aware there was an attempt at getting Season 3 going a few months ago and it was getting close to being finalised, but due to a lack of teams and players interested came to a standstill and petered out any chance of a Season 3.

That was the second attempt at getting S3 going maybe it'll be third time lucky, but I think currently theres just to much league competition going on in AOR to get it going again, but hopefully I'll be proved wrong.

Your best bet would be getting in touch with the Rocket League co-ordinators from a few months ago.

AOR Charlie

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 29, 2017
I'm sure you are aware there was an attempt at getting Season 3 going a few months ago and it was getting close to being finalised, but due to a lack of teams and players interested came to a standstill and petered out any chance of a Season 3.

That was the second attempt at getting S3 going maybe it'll be third time lucky, but I think currently theres just to much league competition going on in AOR to get it going again, but hopefully I'll be proved wrong.

Your best bet would be getting in touch with the Rocket League co-ordinators from a few months ago.
Ah okay, it's only an interest thread, I just want to see how many people are interested first.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Ah okay, it's only an interest thread, I just want to see how many people are interested first.
Rocket League requires a substantial time sink from a COD perpective mate. It's not like the F1 leagues where interest is simply there. Since AOR is bigger now in terms of the amount of players, then you may find it easier than we originally did.

Reactions: AOR Charlie

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
I have it on Xbox, I’m noob but I’d love to compete, GT: Joglar17 (I use FTR Joglar only for F1)

a_buckmaster

Junior Karter
AOR Commentator
Aug 31, 2018
I haven't played a lot recently, but looking to get back in to the game! Just to say, PS4 cross play isn't up yet for Rocket League, you can only cross play with Xbox/Switch/PC for now, but they'll probably update it soon!

Steam: Buckmaster

Synt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2017
Steam: SyntRL | Twitch
Format. 2v2 or 3v3

I'm part of a few decent sized rocket league groups I'll post around try and get people involved. Would like be to see this happen

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
Steam: Sgarky
Format: 2v2 or 3v3

I play quite a bit of rocket league could be fun :3

Stewart Macdougall

Formula Karter
Oct 18, 2017
ps4
psn:noodledougall
i also have 4 non aor friends who would like to participate.
what structure will it be on i tbink to get it going need to have one possibly 2 modes i,e 2v2 or 3v3.
i think 3v3 is better format due to most professional teams and tournaments are mainly held

AOR Charlie

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 29, 2017
ps4
psn:noodledougall
i also have 4 non aor friends who would like to participate.
what structure will it be on i tbink to get it going need to have one possibly 2 modes i,e 2v2 or 3v3.
i think 3v3 is better format due to most professional teams and tournaments are mainly held
Can you ask if they can make an AOR Account and reply back to this thread so we can see the numbers that want to participate?

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
What might actually might a big difference is if full crossplay is implemented soon, Sony have finally given in (its starting to happen on fortnite I believe) so its just a case of waiting for now.

Reactions: AOR Charlie

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Just a format idea:
We have a league style format where everyone plays everyone, or maybe everyone plays 10 games(randomly generated opponent)
Then 1st plays 8th,2nd plays 7th, etc. for the QF
SF could be 18v45 and 27v36
Then the final is between the winners of those.