Moved - Romanidis cuts the track during qualifying to give slipstream | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Romanidis cuts the track during qualifying to give slipstream

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
Platform + League: PC F1
League Coordinator: @Fehler3
Date: 22/03/2020
Members Involved: @Michael Romanidis
Description:
Michael cuts the track in sector 2 so that he could give speedbari slipstream in qualifying
Evidence:

Michael Romanidis

S16 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jun 5, 2017
I'll admit I forgot that this is illegal, and so I am expecting a penalty, but a) Bari qualified well ahead of P3 and behind you, so nothing really gained from the slipstream that affected the race and b) you probably know very well you held me up in my in lap when I was trying to push to give slipstream to Bari cleanly, and I think you knew that. So since he was too close to risk being ahead of him through the Ss I had to take to the escape road to do what we would have done anyway.

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
i wasn't holding you up, i was going slowly to wait for brownie, you just decided not to overtake me..? I'm not saying that because of that slipstream speedbari managed to get p2. I just pointed it out as I got penalized for doing something similar

Michael Romanidis

S16 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jun 5, 2017
So this is a report solely aiming at giving me a penalty when it didn't affect anything whatsoever, just like the one that you got a penalty for in Spa. Not a good trend to continue

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
I don't see what is wrong with this appeal, this is against the rules and I just want them to be kept consistent thorughout...I did the same mistake and took the penalty points

Status
Not open for further replies.