PC - Round 01 - Australian Grand Prix [23/04/17 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 01 - Australian Grand Prix [23/04/17 - 8:00pm]

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
I would be recording the races but it seems like they often cause a lot of lag for me. I am looking for a fix though;)
Well if someone gets lag from recording / broadcasting its always better not to do so - in the interests of good racing.

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
Well if someone gets lag from recording / broadcasting its always better not to do so - in the interests of good racing.
I think it stopped lagging now. Did a little testibg yoday and didn't experience any lag anymore. If on Thursday at the social race i don't have lag i will start recording the races from sunday on.:):happy:

only4win

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 23, 2016
Q: 17
R: 6
After bad qualifying round decided to do one stopper (S-M) which worked very well. Had solid race with harder compound than the most of the others and at the end of the race couple guys managed to get past me from the 4th place with softer tires, couldn't fight back. No big mistakes were made which is always good.

Last edited:

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
I finally fixed my lag issues and will be streaming on my YouTube channel.:happy:

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
@Thompson why in the results i am classified as a dns and not as dsc , because i dsc at the end of qualy due to a power out... and the electricity came back to the end of the race.

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
@Thompson why in the results i am classified as a dns and not as dsc , because i dsc at the end of qualy due to a power out... and the electricity came back to the end of the race.
Well, your car wasn't on the grid you did not start the race. That's literally the definition of a DNS.

• Agree
Reactions: Michaelx99