PC - Round 01 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/12/2018 8:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 01 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/12/2018 8:00pm GMT]

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Round 1 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup

brawn banner.jpg

Race Information:
Date: Thursday 20th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 11
Car: Lotus 79

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: Short Qualifying
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I will get confirmation on race day if I can make it or not.

Last edited:

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Can't do it, will do the other rounds tho

James Clay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 22, 2016
Hoping to be home by 8 but there is a chance with Christmas traffic I might not be

Skatie

S17 AOR PC F3 Champion
Jul 31, 2017
Won't make it, my pc died.
Hopefully it will be fixed before the next race.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Hello everyone. I will be doing what I can to get you guys commentators for the Christmas cup, but due to the time of year and other commitments, it will likely be different commentators each time.

For this race, you will Austin Knight from the American leagues and @Cozzie as your commentators

• Happy
Reactions: Haydn and Jul!en

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone. I will be doing what I can to get you guys commentators for the Christmas cup, but due to the time of year and other commitments, it will likely be different commentators each time.

For this race, you will Austin Knight from the American leagues and @Cozzie as your commentators
awesome

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
I can make it to this race. My paddles work with this car so it's all good (y)

Reactions: Haydn

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
I can't make it tonight unfortunatly but I should be there every other rounds!

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
It was such a fun race.Sorry for that tap @SMEAJ in the bus stop chicane.Hopefully i can get that bs stop go penalty removed.

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
It was such a fun race.Sorry for that tap @SMEAJ in the bus stop chicane.Hopefully i can get that bs stop go penalty removed.
No problem, sorry if I was a bit aggressive also. That whole shenanigans kinda cost us a run in the top 4 train which is a bit of a shame, but eh I also got stop-go so it wouldn't've meant anything anyway.