PC - Round 01 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/12/2018 8:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 01 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/12/2018 8:00pm GMT]

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Was a pretty good race from my side. Started P19 in qualy and eventually climbed my way up to P10 at the chequered flag (y) Enjoyed the last laps battle between @James Clay, @MartinG1337 & myself - was fair and clean, had a good time :)

The car was also actually a lot more fun than I thought it would, really looking forward to the next one (y)

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
Such a fun race with these cars.
Qualified in a better position than I expected so had to defend my position against faster guys for the whole race.
This made for some nice battling, untill desync between me and @James Clay crashed me out of the race. What ya gunna do, at least I had fun and can start in the front in the next race:)

James Clay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 22, 2016
Such a fun race with these cars.
Qualified in a better position than I expected so had to defend my position against faster guys for the whole race.
This made for some nice battling, untill desync between me and @James Clay crashed me out of the race. What ya gunna do, at least I had fun and can start in the front in the next race:)

Couldn’t agree more great racing throughout. Due to the incident, I was a part of 2 great battles and dispite their time losing nature were incredibly fun just a shame that desync moment cost it being an amazing race.