Aug 21, 2016
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th April 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
I am really looking forward to this race. Bahrain is one of my favourite tracks and also the first track where I ever won a race on an F1 game: F1 2013 against AI in a 100% race.:happy:

Reactions: Michaelx99

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
I am really looking forward to this race. Bahrain is one of my favourite tracks and also the first track where I ever won a race on an F1 game: F1 2013 against AI in a 100% race.:happy:
I miss that game for one thing, in the first corner you could go from last to first just by taking the corner normaly :))

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
@Thompson could you correct the Australia results please? Because with your penalty not getting removed, that means I got P7, not P8... sorry mate :D

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Great stuff for me, got disqualified after getting hit in the back on the start.

LambreX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2016
I finally had a great race after having to come back from last due to yellow flags at turn 1. Had great pace on mediums and led my first lap in AOR. Sorry to @Desmond0313 for being an idiot at the hairpin and congrats to @RigorousTiger for his first AOR victory, very well deserved!

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
F**king hell, I have no clue how I managed to salvage 6 points from that after a poor qualifying and the worst L1 since unsliced bread. Grats @RigorousTiger, the first win is always hardest to get

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
Season 12 at Bahrain... Q:11 R:4
Season 13 at Bahrain... Q:11 R:4
Managed a M,S,SS Strat which worked really well, managed to keep the wear moderately okay and actually led quite a few laps due to the difference in pitstops, then set the fastest lap at the end :)

Had some great battles at the start, will have to look back at the footage to see who, but it was good fun! Solid 4th and 5th for Redbull thanks to @LambreX also having good pace

Congrats @RigorousTiger on the win! Well driven

Reactions: Slickk and LambreX

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
Felt like a pretty bad race for me, didnt had much practice on a track where i was already bad at. The whole first stint i had to drive with a yellow frontwing which didnt realy allow me to do any good lap times on my SS, then went onto 2 sets of softs which were both on 80~% at the end of the stints. I was not fast and the wrong strategy, congrats to the podium guys and to the winner @RigorousTiger

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
So disappointed right now. I could not push one lap in this race because I struggled with an awful lot of tyre wear. :(

Congrats to @RigorousTiger for your first win! Great race man

PAPA SOKRATIS

Pro Karter
Apr 6, 2017
Had a nice race to. This time without first corner crash. Nice battle with @RigorousTiger tiger over the hole race. Only bad think second time i was the first over the finish line 0 Wins :/ (Penalty was f1 typ i lose time but game gives apenalty). Looking forward to china. Hoppfully without penaltys this time:D:D

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
WHAT. A. RACE. Thanks for the amazing battle @PAPA SOKRATIS. Was really fun to race against you. Hopefully I can repeat this result in China:happy:. Also my first pole and win in AOR so I'm very happy right now. Here's my POV from the race:

Last edited:
Reactions: Slickk

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
Awesome race, started p10 (really bad qualy lap) for some reason i coudn't hook a lap , started well got p8 in the first lap , had a little bit of a scrap with @N1kmido , then i stayed behind @Desmond0313 until the pit stops, jumped him and i was net p3.When i came across some other drivers on different strategies my drs broke and was really hard to overtake which ment @Desmond0313 could catch up to me (and due to a screen freeze) , i stopped 1 lap earlier and fitted the mediums because they felt really nice and managed to pull away from @LambreX in the last stint to finish p3. Really happy to finish on the podium in my first ever Aor race. :)
Congratulations to @RigorousTiger for the win and pole :D

Last edited:
Reactions: W4ckyRac3r

Mulchian

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
I'm very sorry for the @TheAPlegends that i crashed into your rear. From that onwards my front-wing was orange and i had to pit for a new nose and new tyres. The whole race i had terrible tyre mangagement and a horrible pace. I'm looking forward to china. Congratulations to @RigorousTiger for his first win. Well done ;)