PC - Round 02 - Bahrain Grand Prix [30/04/17 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 02 - Bahrain Grand Prix [30/04/17 - 8:00pm]

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
No hard feelings, @Snarf Snarf had already warned me :D
Although the rules dictate that you will be noted as "uninformed absence".
No hard feelings, @Snarf Snarf had already warned me :D
Although the rules dictate that you will be noted as "uninformed absence".
Yeah that's fine, I expected to wake up so I didn't think to :p. Practicing for so long and then sleeping through my alarm. GG Westyy GG. lol

only4win

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 23, 2016
Q: 17
R: 9
I have never liked this track and practice that I did was few TT rounds around it. Wasn't expecting a lot from this race to be honest. Q pace was way of my best TT result which was also very slow compared to leaderboards but what can you do? :) I knew that I wasn't the fastest guy around this track so I decided do a turtle defence and do a yet another one stopper S=>M. My pace was slow from the beginning but like the famous finnish hockey coach (Juhani "Aurinkokuningas" Tamminen) says "Slow and steady-gets you READY" and again it worked so I could have a little celebration from the 2 points that I again gathered!

High and lowlights:

@RigorousTiger Sorry for not communicating pitstop at the race, but I have not mapped speak key to the wheel so can't talk during the races.

• Funny
Reactions: Michaelx99

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
Q: 17
R: 9
I have never liked this track and practice that I did was few TT rounds around it. Wasn't expecting a lot from this race to be honest. Q pace was way of my best TT result which was also very slow compared to leaderboards but what can you do? :) I knew that I wasn't the fastest guy around this track so I decided do a turtle defence and do a yet another one stopper S=>M. My pace was slow from the beginning but like the famous finnish hockey coach (Juhani "Aurinkokuningas" Tamminen) says "Slow and steady-gets you READY" and again it worked so I could have a little celebration from the 2 points that I again gathered!

High and lowlights:

@RigorousTiger Sorry for not communicating pitstop at the race, but I have not mapped speak key to the wheel so can't talk during the races.
Not a problem m8. I know some people can't talk during the races and nothing happened. Let's make sure that Williams wins the constructor's.;)

Reactions: only4win

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
Made a little highlights video today. I hope you like it;)