Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Yes we are 21 ppl in this split. Feel free to join the race today :D

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
@TheAPlegends What the f*** happened?! Did you just turn in without seeing me on the inside? Really pissed off right now...

I´m not looking for any steward enquiries at all, just want to know what was going on there because these kinda incidents are so incredibly annoying and unnecesseary. 0 points after 3 races and get taken out by your teammate makes it even harder to accept at the moment...

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2016
@TheAPlegends What the f*** happened?! Did you just turn in without seeing me on the inside? Really pissed off right now...

I´m not looking for any steward enquiries at all, just want to know what was going on there because these kinda incidents are so incredibly annoying and unnecesseary. 0 points after 3 races and get taken out by your teammate makes it even harder to accept at the moment...

No, I clipped @Mackisdoodle and span, you kinda stopped my spin and I continued with no damage. Unlucky for you mate, I'm really sorry this happened but I couldn't really go anywhere else because it was pretty much 3 wide.

Unfortunately I couldn't start my shadowplay for some reason so I don't have a recording.

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
P1!!!!!!!! Words can't describe how I feel right now...

Absolutely insane battles with @PAPA SOKRATIS and @OmegaIV (who unfortunately bounced off me even though I gave him loads of room :cry:), including a last lap pass for the lead :D

What a race, what a way to lose my AOR victory virginity :)

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
P1!!!!!!!! Words can't describe how I feel right now...

Absolutely insane battles with @PAPA SOKRATIS and @OmegaIV (who unfortunately bounced off me even though I gave him loads of room :cry:), including a last lap pass for the lead :D

What a race, what a way to lose my AOR victory virginity :)
Great win really diserved, man i coudn't stay with you in the last stint. Great race :D

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
I am in the lead by 4+ seconds and also extending it. Then lambrex and westyy retire and leave the session and my framerate drops to 15 FPS!!!!! I try to fix it resulting be in being in p12 but nothing works. I give up on fixing it and just try to concentrate and at least get some points. Then i realise that i wad loosing 2 secs per lap due to the 15fps and just retire. I would've won the race but no, codies find it funny to make my on screen fps worse than the ones on my screen. I believe I also lost the championship lead now.

On a happier note, congrats @Slickk to your race win.

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Pretty god race considering I started 15th. I knew most people around me will try soft-medium-soft so i decided to do soft-soft-medium and see what happens. Well, my tires were **** in the last few laps, but I guess you can say it's pretty much the same tactic since I finished in front of @CameronB , exactly were I was coming to my first pit stop. Feel like I could have gotten 4th even with the bad tires if I hadn't overcooked it in the S section, but I won't complain with 5th after terrible first 2 races :) Nice battle with @Desmond0313 in the end as well :)

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
Myself had a pretty good first stint going from P12 to P5 before the first pitstops. When i made my stop i came back out in P10 (went S-M-S-SS) and broke my front wing on the back of @Michaelx99, this made me so incredibly slow and the tyre wear so horrendous it was terrible.... When I pitted for the 3rd stint I had it selected to replace my front wing but it didnt get replaced so I had to do another stint with the broken front wing. There was no hope for points which is quite sad since I had such an awesome start to the race.
Too bad there were many incidents and retirements, only 12 people making the finish line in the end :O

Congrats @Slickk on your first win :)

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
Had a really really poor qualy , started p10, i got a good start and in the run up to turn 5 i went up the inside and didn't realise how early the cars in front were braking and i hit the back of @Snarf Snarf and had wing damage which cost me really some precious time to the leaders.After the lengthy stop i started to try and claw back that gap to the leaders and managed to get it down from 10 sec to just about 4 in the end.Weirdly i cut a bit the hairpin on the last lap and got an instant 5 sec stop and go , but i only had 1 previous warning... . Great race overall really happy for @Slickk to take his first win and to finish on the podium is really nice :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1494189533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Myself had a pretty good first stint going from P12 to P5 before the first pitstops. When i made my stop i came back out in P10 (went S-M-S-SS) and broke my front wing on the back of @Michaelx99, this made me so incredibly slow and the tyre wear so horrendous it was terrible.... When I pitted for the 3rd stint I had it selected to replace my front wing but it didnt get replaced so I had to do another stint with the broken front wing. There was no hope for points which is quite sad since I had such an awesome start to the race.
Too bad there were many incidents and retirements, only 12 people making the finish line in the end :O

Congrats @Slickk on your first win :)
Sorry to hear that :( , I can't remember to have felt anything.

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
Had a really really poor qualy , started p10, i got a good start and in the run up to turn 5 i went up the inside and didn't realise how early the cars in front were braking and i hit the back of @Snarf Snarf and had wing damage which cost me really some precious time to the leaders.After the lengthy stop i started to try and claw back that gap to the leaders and managed to get it down from 10 sec to just about 4 in the end.Weirdly i cut a bit the hairpin on the last lap and got an instant 5 sec stop and go , but i only had 1 previous warning... . Great race overall really happy for @Slickk to take his first win and to finish on the podium is really nice :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1494189533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry to hear that :( , I can't remember to have felt anything.
Glad you didnt feel anything, was completely my fault. A bit later 1 second before i entered the pit lane i broke the other half of my front wing o_O

Reactions: Michaelx99

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
First of all, congrats to @Slickk on your maiden win! :)

Quali: horrible lap on the softs, had to ditch my initial plans, then did a 1:34.6 on SS, which gave me P3.
Race: I had one of the best starts in my life, if it wasn't for that cancer first corner of this track, I think I could've done a Bottas :D I grabbed P2 behind @RigorousTiger, then on lap 2, coming out of T13, I did (almost) exactly this:

Except that I ended up on the outside of the track, which meant I had to let EVERYONE go... I was P20, pitted for Mediums, and just thought, whatever, let's see what happens. Well up until lap 23 things were pretty uneventful, but the last 5 laps were sooo intense with @TheAPlegends in front and @CameronB behind. I ended up grabbing P4 because AP's tyres were probably like 120%:D P20 -> P4, what a comeback!! The first race of the season that I'm very satisfied with and actually enjoyed.

Bring on Spain, not my favourite track, but it usually provides some interesting racing, we'll se what happens ;)

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
Congratulations @Slickk on your first win :).

My Race was ruined by lag unfortunately, Race pace was strong. Qualifying I couldn't care less for lol. Anyhow, gratz to the podium 3.

Ezend92

Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2016
Terrible race for me, last 2 races haven't been going smooth for some reason, Qualifying went terrible as well. Had to abort my fast lap out due to a car spinning in the middle of the track.

Reactions: Michaelx99