PC - Round 04 - Italian Grand Prix [30/12/2018 8:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 04 - Italian Grand Prix [30/12/2018 8:00pm GMT]

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
Laps: 13
Car: Ferrari F2004

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: Custom grid of reverse championship standings
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Sorry this was a bit late completely forgot to make it

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Tonight you guys will have me and @Cozzie on the microphones

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
the word "gongshow" was invented for the description of this race

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Those were the worst driving standards I have ever seen. Hope it's better next race guys.

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
bwoah, got a good start from P4 to P1 and could pull away because of the chaos behind. @James Clay started catching me once he got in P2 but the gap was big enough for me to finish first anyway.
Then I lost the back end because I shifted down to quick?.. Lost P1 and had to battle against a faster @Smash and @Flash-224
Didn't want to risk to much as I didn't feel comfortable with this car and finished P4.

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
bwoah, got a good start from P4 to P1 and could pull away because of the chaos behind. @James Clay started catching me once he got in P2 but the gap was big enough for me to finish first anyway.
Then I lost the back end because I shifted down to quick?.. Lost P1 and had to battle against a faster @Smash and @Flash-224
Didn't want to risk to much as I didn't feel comfortable with this car and finished P4.

Nice Bahrain photo