Aug 21, 2016
Round 5 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st May 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Used to love this track in F1 2013, but since then, it's my number 1 most hated track on the calendar. Even in TT the Mercedes feels like it's on ice... driving is 100% frustration, 0% enjoyment...

LambreX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2016
I may have to bow out due to exams for Monaco, I will update closer to the race

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Last season I was plain slowest but finished 9th and last by avoiding accidents.

Can more of you guys crash this time? :angelic:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Desmond0313

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Last season I think I lasted until lap 5, so for this race the goal is to at least make it to the scheduled pit stop :D :D

OmegaIV

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2016
Well that was slightly weird...

@RigorousTiger had spun out just before we were due to pit and I was able to inherit the lead. I put in a pretty good in lap and came in to pit on lap 15, however I tapped the outside barrier at the pit entry which somehow took my front-right wheel straight off. Out of the race.

Didn't do a huge amount of practice so I guess its my own fault really. See everyone next week! :D

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
Umm.... Good qualy getting p2 but huge gap to @RigorousTiger in the race i started on the supers thinking that the the guys on ultras will get held up in traffic.Everything went well until lap 17 when my back end stepped out in the swimming pool high speed chicane tried to catch it hit the wall on the inside witch put in the outside wall and had 3 wheels on my wagon.... The pad is just horrible on this track. :(

LambreX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2016
I cannot believe it, just terrible driving all round from Gresziu. Turns into me 5 times, and then pushes me out, UNLAPPING HIMSELF, on the final lap, adding another 3 sec penalty.

Also Westyy locked up, hit me, and ruined my race. Not meant though.

Come on, im suprised i even got P9.

Last edited:

StefanWylde

GP2 1st Driver
Jul 13, 2015
aor.jpg

Terrible track, no satisfaction through the corners. I crashed into the tunnel in qualifying without setting any kind of laptime. I knew the key to getting a good result was patience.
Started the race last, finished P5 in my first race in Split 2.. Super happy and looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Well, it was pretty well until lap 35. I'm still really slow around here, but I avoided the walls and was in p8. I lost the focus just for the moment ant hit the outside wall of Mirabeau and lost half of my front wing which in end put me 1 place down, still in p8 though after somebody crashed.

Mulchian

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
I hate myself. In lap 31 my steering-wheel fall into my hands...
At this moment i was P2...I lost over 20 seconds. My wheel did not hold properly until lap 35 before the tunnel. My wheel fall off again and my cable to the throttle-paddle too. I lost 20 seconds again. And my cable did not hold properly again. And here comes the best part. I crashed my car in lap 37 in the Nouvelle chicane. At this moment i was P7.
Maybe i could have been third, because i had 2 penalties. I hold up @Snarf Snarf, sorry for that...

Congratulations to @RigorousTiger for the win in Monaco :)

Reactions: RigorousTiger