Aug 23, 2017
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Pezi - holiday
- @Dobai Robert - holiday
- @ZaneFast - holiday

Last edited:

m.schlumpf

Pro Karter
Feb 27, 2019
After qualifying P2 i had a disconnect during lap 1 even though my internet connection was stable the whole time. I could't rejoin.
I heard that my ghost finished P6 do i still get the points for that?

Reactions: tim_haeusli

dormio

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2018
Game is broken atm with the disconnections. dx12 it's maybe the problem..

Congratz to the winner ! too fast. I had good battles on track. It was very pleasant and clean from my point of view. Thank you !

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
After qualifying P2 i had a disconnect during lap 1 even though my internet connection was stable the whole time. I could't rejoin.
I heard that my ghost finished P6 do i still get the points for that?
No, I've just checked. From here:
"Drivers who disconnect from the lobby and have their race finished by the AI are only classified for the laps that were completed under the driver's own control, unless they are able to reconnect to the lobby and finish the race under manual control."

Could anyone who disconnected let me know please.

m.schlumpf

Pro Karter
Feb 27, 2019
No, I've just checked. From here:
"Drivers who disconnect from the lobby and have their race finished by the AI are only classified for the laps that were completed under the driver's own control, unless they are able to reconnect to the lobby and finish the race under manual control."

Could anyone who disconnected let me know please.
ok :cautious:

tim_haeusli

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2018
Yess, P1!! My second victory in AOR. Not really much to say about the race because I lead the whole race. I struggled a bit with the softs at the end of the first stint but could pull away with the hards. Real shame that my teammate @m.schlumpf had a disconnect, he had great pace all week.

Reactions: dormio and Rgm12345

djole74

Pro Karter
Apr 24, 2018
Congrats to winner and podium places,nice clean race until to last lap,dont know why game awarded me with 5 sec penalty?