PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [11/08/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [11/08/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
P6, then had a screenfreeze and broke my complete front wing.

In the end went into the pit to steal that fastest lap.

Reactions: Kohai

Maxxyboy12!

Formula Karter
Aug 7, 2018
Fantastic race for me. Congrats to the McLaren's @M4RCC, @Maxxyboy12!, on the 1-2 finish!

After not quite hooking my qualy lap up the way I wanted, (Just the first half, I nailed the final sector going purple in S3,) I started the race P3. I lost a position at T1 to my team mate and then another after the 2nd lap. In desperation to pick up the pace, I locked up at turn 9 giving @Mackisdoodle a bit of a punt - Sorry about that! From then on I started to find my rhythm. Pushing a bit harder lap by lap, carrying more speed corner by corner, as the racing line formed. Before I knew it I caught up to my team mate. After the pit stop we both picked up the pace and were closing in on the McLaren's. Unfortunately my team mate made a mistake out of the final corner which put him on the back foot and I decided to capitalize on it and pass him on the straight. From then on I had a bit of clean air to further close the gap to the McLaren's and I caught right up to the back of one but then I picked up a corner cutting penalty. I decided to not attack the McLaren unless it was going to be an easy pass as I didn't want to lose the 4(ish) second gap to my team mate and risk losing the podium. Not that I had much choice anyway, the McLaren's pace was on point!

Thanks for the good race guys! I'll see you next week!
Appreciate the praise mate, very good racing i had to squeeze you to the inside once then it was done
:cool:

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Alright so, definately a weird one.

Q-P5
R-P9

Quali was straight forward, just didnt quite nail my lap down but was happy with p5.

Got up to P4 on lap 2, dropped down to p6 on lap 3. Crashed on lap 5-ish and got tangled up with @Kiinako (sorry you got dragged into my mistake) and was dead last.

Pit for a new wing and decided to never pit again, bringing me up to P9 in the end, finishing with 92% wear on my left right.

But oh wait theres more!

I had ridiculous amounts of desync throughout both quali and the race with my leaderboard constantly changing all of our positions so i never had any idea of what place i was in, i lapped certain cars 3 times but they still finished ahead of me cause they werent actually there.

All in all a really entertaining and extremely strange race and i still managed to score points!

10/10 codies have done it again!

Tudor900

Pro Karter
Jun 23, 2018
To be scoring points in my first race in aor is fantastic. Obviously if I would not have crashed in quali I would have had a better race overall. Good racing from everyone and congrats to mclaren for the 1-2. I can't wait for Bahrain!

Maxxyboy12!

Formula Karter
Aug 7, 2018
To be scoring points in my first race in aor is fantastic. Obviously if I would not have crashed in quali I would have had a better race overall. Good racing from everyone and congrats to mclaren for the 1-2. I can't wait for Bahrain!
yet again thanks for the praise mate, the constructors championship,were coming for you baby, @xDerpOG @menk it was a tense race i was constantly checking gap from marcc to you two, cant wait to race next week now

Reactions: Tudor900 and menk

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Dont worry buddy, we will take the battle to mclaren... just maybe not this season ;)

Reactions: Tudor900

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
Dont worry buddy, we will take the battle to mclaren... just maybe not this season ;)

This sounds like Ferrari, only difference is that it's not McLaren who is better than them #crying

Just like I said, my POV, enjoy glorius full hd 30fps not 60fps, because Codies keep raising the bar for graphics performance and my wallet can't keep up