PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix[11/08/2019 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix[11/08/2019 8:00pm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2019

Make sense why Schwalbe dived bombed me and took my wing out now.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Ok guys, so about what happened there between @spawnieSTAR and @AMG, let us finish this off now and move on.

I just want to make clear that:
  • Fair racing is a must. Drivers should respect eachother on-track. (and also off-track)
  • When things dó happen, let's discuss this in a meaningful way. Show eachother some respect and discuss the issue after the race, privately or openly. There is no room here for unsportsmanlike behaviour and all actions related to that are not tolerated. The stewards will look into it when you file an enquiry and decided on the consequences and on the matter.
What happened, happened right now. We can't undo anything that happened here or what actions people take. We could discuss things endlessly, but this is not the right place for it.

So for now, I would like to say that if you have any comments, evidence or a remark you want to make, open an enquiry for the stewards. Then discuss it further in that post. There all makes more sense and it gets placed into context.

I will discuss this incident internally as well and pass it on further along with all the information and evidence available, independently from what enquiries get made. That way we can evaluate what just happened here and what we will have to do about this all.

So please guys, just let this rest now. Come back tomorrow with a fresh mind :)

Reactions: Skiadr and Manndrop

karnak07

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 16, 2017
I can answer that very easily. I am handicapped. In the truest sense of the word.
I have a gross motor disposition and therefore cannot regulate the left trigger button in my gamepad. Similarly, it's just not so strong with the right hand, last year I turned off the TC because I wanted to get faster. I turn off ABS as soon as I have a steering wheel and everything.
I understand. Your time with the pad is very strong. You are the first that I see equal the best in the world with the steering wheel. Compliments

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
I understand. Your time with the pad is very strong. You are the first that I see equal the best in the world with the steering wheel. Compliments
a question for you is why dont you race in AL1 anymore?

karnak07

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 16, 2017
a question for you is why dont you race in AL1 anymore?
in recent times I cannot be very competitive and given the results of last year, in which I could not even arrive in the top 10, it is right that I stay in al2

Reactions: Kereka

GhostB24

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 22, 2018
@Manndrop I don't know how you can say that he just made a mistake, if you watch the stream, he literally didnt care when he did it, didn't say a word, again I want this to be over and leave it for the admins to decide the punishment but still, imagine having a great qualifying in P2, really excited for the race, tons of adrenaline then getting taken out first corner from some guy just completely blocking you and fully taking you out, If that was me I would not say oh its fine ill just keep going when im 40 seconds behind the pack, id be absolutely livid, again its not right what @AMG did at all, he should have reported it at the end and trying to take action there, but I still see why he did it, and it was an absolutely outrageous move from Spawnie, thats my say on it, Thanks :D Lets get this resolved and race!

Realnmk

Formula Karter
Apr 10, 2019
I do have a question about the result tables. who will be doing those since we don't have a coordinator?

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
I do have a question about the result tables. who will be doing those since we don't have a coordinator?
There's just a slight problem with them for now, so you will have to be a bit patient. I will post it in the thread as soon as possible, but luckily it's not a huge deal as this is the first race of the season.

spawnieSTAR

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
@Manndrop I don't know how you can say that he just made a mistake, if you watch the stream, he literally didnt care when he did it, didn't say a word, again I want this to be over and leave it for the admins to decide the punishment but still, imagine having a great qualifying in P2, really excited for the race, tons of adrenaline then getting taken out first corner from some guy just completely blocking you and fully taking you out, If that was me I would not say oh its fine ill just keep going when im 40 seconds behind the pack, id be absolutely livid, again its not right what @AMG did at all, he should have reported it at the end and trying to take action there, but I still see why he did it, and it was an absolutely outrageous move from Spawnie, thats my say on it, Thanks :D Lets get this resolved and race!
Fortunately, there are also people with brains. I have become a quiet driver. And don't show an emotion with every thing. So you don't know me judgments either. You watch my stream and can you allow yourself a judgement from it? Who are you? God? You are some Random nothing else either. Immediately after turn 1, before the Yellow flag comes, I make a face. And at that time I already knew, okay this could have worked out differently. I slept over it for one night and looked at it again today. After my last and late brakeman I am clearly in front and on the racing line. But that doesn't mean that I didn't leave him any room. And as I said yesterday, I could have left him much more space, but I didn't do it. And then that's the result. If he could have filed a complaint or something. Nevertheless, everything that happens afterwards does not justify his actions. End of the story.

But fortunately everyone has a different opinion

COMPLETELY BLOCKING hahahahaha

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Enough. It's being dealt with.

And just for the record, I am severely unimpressed right now.

Reactions: Kereka
Status
Not open for further replies.