PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [11/8/19 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [11/8/19 8PM UK]

Jubilax

Semi-Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
Sorry for you @Biolite80 :( ,I was almost hitting like you to someone who came to track unsafely. Had bad 2 spins in the beginning of the race.
Next Time I am gonna record for sure :)

Overall, My first League race ended up as Third for me, happy with the result. There were for sure faster drivers tonight. However, I believe they become the victim of Australia. It is a really though track to overtake and once you risk a bit bad results come out...

Lastly, It was a clean race for me didn't hit anyone and let people past me in the middle of the race whom were faster than me. Especially, I let Jordy past me and followed him for like 10 laps who helped me to catch front row :)

Looking forward to next race! Wish you all the best

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 14, 2017
I also want to make another point about discord. its so easy to install and use and if we had all been on the lobby resets would not have taken nearly as long as i had 6 people asking me what was going on.....if you where in chat you would have been aware. i do no care if you don't use it during the race just up until we start the formation lap. Remember I am doing this so we can try and have a smooth league but I need everyone's help to do that. PLease if you are having game crashes start in DX11 first thing, that would have probably solved all our problems getting started. And from now on we will only restart once.

Reactions: BoxAFrog

Conall

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2019
Not sure where I will end up after people get those safety car penalties removed but it was a fun race for me. Didn't overtake a single person on track( that hadn't spun out or crashed) but manged to not make any major mistakes and bring the car home, even though i was a bit off the pace of the front runners. Looking forward to next week

BoxAFrog

Formula Karter
Sep 4, 2018
@Biolite80 yeah sorry for being one of them ppl not on discords. I never understood it in the other season I was in and they weren't to bothered about using it. But when we waited to get going it was **** easy to use on the phone!
@Jubilax sorry to you as well for that unsafe entry onto the track. I was so thankful that I never made major contact with you, lost abit of my front wing and 5 second penalty if that makes it any better for you...
Quite a **** race. Only decent thing to take away was the quali, getting p2. But everything which could of went wrong in the race did from getting hit by the Merc on lap two to loose my front wing. Tried and pitted for the hard tyres, the worst decision of my life, never got the buggers going. A spin, then another spin, then a few fast laps, then another spin to end it :LOL: never the less hopefully we all have a good Bahrain. No troubles to get going and a clean free race!

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Sorry for you @Biolite80 :( ,I was almost hitting like you to someone who came to track unsafely. Had bad 2 spins in the beginning of the race.
Next Time I am gonna record for sure :)

Overall, My first League race ended up as Third for me, happy with the result. There were for sure faster drivers tonight. However, I believe they become the victim of Australia. It is a really though track to overtake and once you risk a bit bad results come out...

Lastly, It was a clean race for me didn't hit anyone and let people past me in the middle of the race whom were faster than me. Especially, I let Jordy past me and followed him for like 10 laps who helped me to catch front row :)

Looking forward to next race! Wish you all the best
and i spun in t1 after sc restart, damn i couldve been there

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 14, 2017
Ok guys the standing shave been updated to reflect the removal of several peneltys. It was a PIA so lets all be smart next time and @Zarra i hope your connection is better or there might be an issue.

• Informative
Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Jubilax

Semi-Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
I just saw the decision of stewards about the incident between me and @CohenBlake :(. Overtaking while catching the safety car situation costed me 5 Second penalty and 10 Points at the same time. A bit disappointed with the Stewards decision. Feels like its a bit harsh so I ended up with 0 points. Anyways, wishing myself a good second round in Bahrain. See you guys Tomorrow!!

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 14, 2017
I just saw the decision of stewards about the incident between me and @CohenBlake :(. Overtaking while catching the safety car situation costed me 5 Second penalty and 10 Points at the same time. A bit disappointed with the Stewards decision. Feels like its a bit harsh so I ended up with 0 points. Anyways, wishing myself a good second round in Bahrain. See you guys Tomorrow!!
no you still held 5th position, so your points still stand the penalty points have nothing to do with Drivers Championship, they are an internal way of routing out unsportsmanlike drivers....not saying you are one, just explaining what penalty point are

Jubilax

Semi-Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
no you still held 5th position, so your points still stand the penalty points have nothing to do with Drivers Championship, they are an internal way of routing out unsportsmanlike drivers....not saying you are one, just explaining what penalty point are
Thanks Biolite80 for explanation :). My mistake :S kinda newbie around here. Sorry again for the incident. Gonna be more careful next time for sure!

• Clever
Reactions: Biolite80