PS4 - Round 1 Australian Grand Prix [14/04/16 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 1 Australian Grand Prix [14/04/16 20:00]

Driver of the day?

• Total voters

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
So weird - looks like Brandons fault on Birkos screen and Birkos fault for not backing out on Brandon's screen

<3 this game
the result of a Romanian and Canadian trying to connect to each other. @Birkoff how do you want to go about this? on our videos the other person looks like they're at fault, it seems that we were in slightly different places on each other's screen

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Yeah I noticed someone was driving around and demolishing all the braking markers. I had no idea where to brake for the final corner all race :lol:
[DOUBLEPOST=1460668027][/DOUBLEPOST]@Desimpele
Also my penalty @Jthorn97 @Andrei Codreanu
What the lag man, totally different from my view, could you believe that on my view that first one you were a car length behind me when entering the braking zone? :p

Also (this is not on topic of Tom, but in general the lobby), I haven't seen this much lag since ages on this game, seriously, it was bad. I'm not saying the host is bad cuz he obviously has his numbers to prove it, but sometimes it's better for the lobby stability that someone else tries to host, maybe someone from the UK since we have a lot of them right now? Tom, could you check if you were lagging tonight or it was lobby lag and I would suggest to take you as host then next time, or try it out at least. I simply can't believe there is soo much difference between our views (not even saying he was the one to blame on my screen)

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
What the lag man, totally different from my view, could you believe that on my view that first one you were a car length behind me when entering the braking zone? :p

Also (this is not on topic of Tom, but in general the lobby), I haven't seen this much lag since ages on this game, seriously, it was bad. I'm not saying the host is bad cuz he obviously has his numbers to prove it, but sometimes it's better for the lobby stability that someone else tries to host, maybe someone from the UK since we have a lot of them right now? Tom, could you check if you were lagging tonight or it was lobby lag and I would suggest to take you as host then next time, or try it out at least. I simply can't believe there is soo much difference between our views (not even saying he was the one to blame on my screen)
Yeah that sucks, reminds me of F1 2011 which was the last time I have seen this sort of issue. I checked my connection right after the race because of the lag spikes and my connection was the same as always. There was definitely some lobby lag though, maybe a host change is needed.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Pad is life. 2 seconds a lap faster round Malaysia in TT than a wheel. I'll take that, especially at my worst track on the game (except maybe Spa).

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Finished my highlights, not sure if Germany has decided to block the video yet
1:55, turn 1 someone missed their braking point.....

Jthorn lap 3, someone seemed to have cut you off with an "amazing" run round the outside.

Hypocrisy thy name is......JOHN CENA

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
1:55, turn 1 someone missed their braking point.....

Jthorn lap 3, someone seemed to have cut you off with an "amazing" run round the outside.

Hypocrisy thy name is......JOHN CENA
:D Seany, you have confused me enough here at AOR. I'm not sure if this was a message to someone particular or something else. Lap 3 isn't even in the video... :lol:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
If you're wondering why i let you through after turn 1 on lap 1 the game told me i did an illegal overtake :p
yeah i was surprised you gave up the position, i was just rejoining the track when you overtook me. not complaining though:D