Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Varic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
@DrCarter33 @xMayhemMadness is any of you guys interested in being a cod for this tier? That means you will be the one to communicate to all drivers what you'll do if any issue happens during the lobby(mass disconnection for an example). You also have the responsibility to get a capture footage of the results and race director and also update the result table afterwards.
I cannot speak english very well, but I could manage results and time tables. @xMayhemMadness could manage communication side of things
I'm cool with that.

Reactions: Alex Varic

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
Just been practicing without auto gears for the first time and got a 24.7 but there's room to improve, might switch back to automatic for the race as I haven't had enough practice to do a full race without them.

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Definitely something doesn't want me to race in AOR... My PSN decided that my credit card wasn't valid. I wasn't able to renew the subscription. I'm sorry guys, we were a small group and I made even smaller today. I hope you've had fun racing and I seriously can't wait till next race. Good start to the championship as always. Bruh

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Guys rimember that you should not leave the session even if you have been dsq or retired in order to preventiglitches for those are racing. Thanks

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Guys rimember that you should not leave the session even if you have been dsq or retired in order to preventiglitches for those are racing. Thanks
Sorry didn't know that. Though you may have said but anyway sorry about that.