XB1 - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [14/04/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [14/04/19 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Foxhound

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
My DNF Was on lap 26/29 after completing over half a lap so puts me over 90% for points

Reactions: SVrandsy1

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Well done to @R1chard1984. I think this is going to be a very close season for a lot of us if we can stay out of trouble. Some racing etiquette needs learning from a few people but other than that I thought was a fairly straight forward race for majority of people

R1chard1984

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Well done to @R1chard1984. I think this is going to be a very close season for a lot of us if we can stay out of trouble. Some racing etiquette needs learning from a few people but other than that I thought was a fairly straight forward race for majority of people
Cheers m8 n a good race from u as well buddy

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Will get onto results probably wednesday along with race threads (wednesday is my aim each week for both them things)
Would be nice to have a bit of consistency in our league for once so I personally appreciate this @Justin || Taz but at same time I also appreciate that’s things may come up but as long as we are able to be kept informed that would be more appreciated than anything in my opinion

KAVVY74

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Would be nice to have a bit of consistency in our league for once so I personally appreciate this @Justin || Taz but at same time I also appreciate that’s things may come up but as long as we are able to be kept informed that would be more appreciated than anything in my opinion
it's because were the bottom league and dont deserve it, like race commentators like the top leagues :ROFLMAO:

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
it's because were the bottom league and dont deserve it, like race commentators like the top leagues :ROFLMAO:
Yeh I get that but then we’ve all signed up because we want to get better and progress into the higher leagues so why should we be treated differently because we aren’t as good but are aspiring to be?

KAVVY74

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Yeh I get that but then we’ve all signed up because we want to get better and progress into the higher leagues so why should we be treated differently because we aren’t as good but are aspiring to be?
tbh I only signed up because I wanted cleaner racing, I was getting sooo pissy with the idiots online, not that I'm really going to improve. maybe we should start a petition for equal rights and pay for all drivers in all leagues :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Due to @BoshMan02 receiving a 10 second time penalty by the stewards the results for this race have changed:

@Sails2010 has moved up from 6th to 5th
@BoshMan02 has moved down from 5th to 6th

The championship standings have now changed because of the change in results from this race, please revise the championship standings to find out the changes :)