Feb 13, 2017
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Luka
@Kereka

Last edited by a moderator:

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
Right off the bat, I have to say that I wont be able to attend the first race unfortunately.
Im on a little weekend trip to Berlin (also because of twitch con) and when the race starts I will be in the middle of the highway back home so it doesnt fit my schedule.
Sorry:confused:

But Im sure I will be able to attend the other races and as my record shows I had a 100% attendance ratio :)

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Hey everyone!
Like some of you know, I'm on a trip to Hungary. So normally I will be back on Sunday around 4.00pm UK time. So things will be very tight for me to be able to make it. It depends on the traffic going back of course. But normally I can say that I will be able to attend the race with 75% certainty.
Like @Kereka I had a 100% attendance rate last season, and I would like to maintain that for this season as well.

If things change and I won't make it in time, I will try to notify here. If I don't post anything here, you can assume I will be present.

Good luck everyone already!

Edit: I'm already back since a couple of hours, so no problems.

Last edited:

Luka

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 19, 2018
I would race and I was asking my doctor if he would let me but I cant bcse I have my broken leg and it needs to be on high places like on chair whit a lot of towels and that so good luck to everyone thats racing and keep it clean boys

ForceSkoda

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
Managed my only fluke win here in AL2 last season, I hope I'll fluke it again ;)

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Something I forgot to add and which is quite important; do not press "READY" yet when on the strategy screen, just before the formation lap start. Some people might still need some extra time for fuel changes, setup changes, strategy edits, possible disconnects, ...

Just wait until you see the timer go down, and only then you may press ready. You'll be sure then that you won't be the one that causes an annoyance.
I'll make personally sure that everyone gets enough time, and then I'll press start when we've waited long enough.
Then I'm the one to blame, and I'll take the responsibility you know;).

But good luck for the race guys!

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
let´s fucking go...What a Team effort...1 and 2 for the Bulls! Hugh start in the Season what a Race @SwaggyEggy and also congratz to @Skiadr (i know thats not what you wanne hear^^)

• Friendly
Reactions: Skiadr

Skiadr

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Congratulations to Red Bull guys, @Schwalbe for the win and @SwaggyEggy for the podium.
I had a hell of a race. I could die any moment, because my rears wore much quicker than I anticipated. I even had a puncture on lap 8 and I had to save tyres till the end.:oops:
I never really liked this track anyway. Not suited for pads. Next time i will beat you Schwalbe :devilish:

Skiadr

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Now that I think of it, I should've build my setup around Balance 7.
I need to work on it better.

Reactions: DaddeRaga

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
normally i use 8....but for this i build a setup with 9 and workes really good...and i also dont like that track^^

F1Broodje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Had an alright race. Everything went according to plan for the first few laps, but then i started to get performance issues on my PC and lost a position due to a framedrop. after that i was driving behind @Realnmk for a little while when suddenly he brake-tested me on an apex (Im sure it was not your intention, but i have decided to forward it to the stewards). That incident made me lose a bit of my wing, and i started losing about 1 second per lap to every car. ended up bringing the car home in P7. Not too happy, but it happens.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Does anyone have any footage of the crash that went on at the start of the race, with the Toro Rosso in the back? I lost my front wing because of that and would like to review the footage please.

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
Had a good first run on the softs, but was not able to finish my SS run because of the desynced car of @spawnieSTAR. Hoped the car would ghost but it didn't unfortunately. Had to be careful with some small laggspikes early in the first stint of the race but was able to get a nice P2 after all the trouble. Happy with the race I drove keeping it inside the white lines too. Congrats to 2nd of driver of Red Bull (@Schwalbe), 2nd drivers also need the taste of a win from time to time. ;) Great job by @Skiadr to get third place with the pad around here.

It's started!

• Kappa
Reactions: Schwalbe