PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [14/04/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [14/04/19 8:00pm]

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Just to re-iterate my post from Sunday:
Does anyone have any footage of the crash that went on at the start of the race, with the Toro Rosso in the back? I lost my front wing because of that and would like to review the footage please.
I just wouldn't want to open up a stewards enquiry without having any footage. As I didn't record the first lap this time, I would really want to see some footage of the crash first.
I'll tag the ones who are possibly involved in this, although like I said, I'm completely not certain about it.

@SilversRayleigh @DaddeRaga @horvi181 @ayrton82

So again, anyone with some footage, can you please share this here? Thanks!

• Informative
Reactions: Schwalbe

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018

I just wouldn't want to open up a stewards enquiry without having any footage. As I didn't record the first lap this time, I would really want to see some footage of the crash first.
I'll tag the ones who are possibly involved in this, although like I said, I'm completely not certain about it.

No, sorry from my footage nothing can be seen

• Informative
Reactions: RebornDestroyer

SilversRayleigh

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2019

Have to sort out my recording situation, since I get FPS drops while recording regardless of the settings I try. Therefore sadly, I do not have any footage either.

However, I can assure you I felt contact on my right rear, which lead to some kind of incident, in which you could be involved. Lets see if there is any other footage to clear up things.

ForceSkoda

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
I had some lag when using geforce experience, however when I used OBS it was 10x worse.

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
i can give you guys my settings if you want....Qualy High...Resolution In-game...60fps frames...Bit rate 50...if this is not working you should check if your onboard Graphiccard is up to date or your pc is just to ****

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Have to sort out my recording situation, since I get FPS drops while recording regardless of the settings I try. Therefore sadly, I do not have any footage either.

However, I can assure you I felt contact on my right rear, which lead to some kind of incident, in which you could be involved. Lets see if there is any other footage to clear up things.
Understandable as I am suffering from the exact same issue, which has resulted in me also not recording.
GeForce Experience didn't help with this.

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
you should make sure that you are not recording on the same Drive that your game is on (i´m sorry if you allready knew that)

SilversRayleigh

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2019
you should make sure that you are not recording on the same Drive that your game is on (i´m sorry if you allready knew that)
Have already tried with Geforce Experience. In Time Trial its completely fine, but once I record in Multiplayer the game gets so laggy and unresponsive. But will try out soon not record on the same drive. Thanks for your advices, will keep you updated (y)

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Have already tried with Geforce Experience. In Time Trial its completely fine, but once I record in Multiplayer the game gets so laggy and unresponsive. But will try out soon not record on the same drive. Thanks for your advices, will keep you updated (y)
I use streamlabs obs which is another version of obs and it works fine