PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [14/04/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [14/04/19 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

Elliota

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Sadly I won't be able to attend this race, since I'll be on holiday. I hope everyone who is racing has a great time!

• Agree
Reactions: MrSascha

Pogromca

Junior Karter
Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys,
Unfortunately I won't be able to join you in a first race of the season. When I've been informed that I am accepted to the league - I was on my way for holidays already. Now - even though I have access to the PC - I know that I cannot organize a gamepad for today. And a wheel stayed at home. I feel bad, but will keep my fingers for a clean and epic battle for you guys!

• Agree

Aquaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2018
Some of you need to learn how to fucking race, its not even funny. You realise people signed up to have CLEAN, FAIR racing right? Not to be fucking punted every corner. Literally qualified P4, got squeezed by P5 who just decided to hold the throttle while sideways to block everybody off, so I went last and had to catch up to the backmarkers who decided that nobody is allowed to get past them without getting damage, literally. Mainly looking at Honeybadger and Robb Stark. Cheers MrSacha, one of the only 2 backmarkers who knows how to actually race :)

Hand Solo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Good first race all, congrats to @BooM and @MrSascha, great hosting.
Unlucky @HoneybadgerF1 I saw you and 2 others go off at that part of the track (how close were you to collecting me??)

All in all, I was happy even though finishing 10th. Made stupid decision to put intermediates on when I was running in 4th and pretty much ended my race.

Hand Solo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Some of you need to learn how to fucking race, its not even funny. You realise people signed up to have CLEAN, FAIR racing right? Not to be fucking punted every corner. Literally qualified P4, got squeezed by P5 who just decided to hold the throttle while sideways to block everybody off, so I went last and had to catch up to the backmarkers who decided that nobody is allowed to get past them without getting damage, literally. Mainly looking at Honeybadger and Robb Stark. Cheers MrSacha, one of the only 2 backmarkers who knows how to actually race :)
Hi Aqua, if you feel impeeded, we have the steward's panel where any footage you have can be reviewed and punishment taken against any drivers who are found not to be racing the AOR way.

simsoares

Pro Karter
Sep 9, 2018
some guys here need to be careful man kasito ruined my quali... and i think boom is one second faster than anyone else .... and honeybadger you need to be more careful

HoneybadgerF1

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 27, 2018
@handsolo ... yeah man I just skidded off the track in the rain... really a shame because I was looking forward to a good duel with you ... nice work.

@Aquaa chill out.

Hand Solo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 1, 2014
some guys here need to be careful man kasito ruined my quali... and i think boom is one second faster than anyone else .... and honeybadger you need to be more careful
Dreivers can still be moved up or down th eleagues once @Maddog40 gets chance to review.