PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [14/04/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [14/04/19 8:00pm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelirenn

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
@Aquaa I think your move when I left the pits was over ambitious.
Dont think I could have done much different there, besides just letting you pass, which doesn't have anything to do with racing lol. Sorry your race didnt work as well as you wanted it to though :(

kasito nl

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
First @BooM you did wel you drived a great race and second i finaly truned my bad luck around White a p2 and on the and whit in a second of @BooM on track but becus of panaltys 9 secondes behinde

kasito nl

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
@simsoares what was i seposed to do drive in to a wall i coudnt go fouder From you White out dameging the car ps @BooM sorry to hear that but still a good race From you

Aquaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2018
@Aelirenn Yeah, I can take blame for that. But I also got damage from you earlier in the race which caused me to need to pit (at around 44:00 on your VOD) but looking back that looks like it was just a lag collision.

Aelirenn

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
It's okay. I think we all have to be aware that we have rookies among us, who do not have much experience racing online. I cannot promise, that I am able to battle fair all the time myself, but I will try to improve and as long as everyone tries the same it's good. Looking forward to a fun season boys ! :)

HoneybadgerF1

Pro Karter
Nov 27, 2018
I'll also add that if I see someone who has a faster race pace behind me I always let them by because I am never intentionally trying to impede another driver... I'll only fight with someone who has a similar pace. My advice is to be patient when you try to pass a slower car... this is the same in real F1 races.... sometimes it takes an entire lap or two for a faster driver to pass a slower car in a real F1 race.

Status
Not open for further replies.