Aug 11, 2016
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Taraku24

Last edited by a moderator:

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
Already confirmed with @Delta2611 I wont be attending the first race this season as I will be on holiday from Sunday morning until Wednesday. So I will make my AL2 debut in Bahrain!

• Informative
Reactions: Delta2611

BlackWidowJ

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Too much on the limit with the vsc got a drive trough, then when itake the drive trough i get boxed and then dsq'd for not taking it. Great game 11/10 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cohen Blake

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
Hahaha, disaster of a race so went for fastest lap. Hopefully next race will be better. Lost my front wing on 1st lap and just couldn't catch up. Good pace from everyone!!! @Delta2611 Extra point for fastest lap outside top 10? :D

kyri010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 17, 2014
Made a huge mistake in the final corner on lap 4, so DNF'd. Next time better Ï guess.

legendmdi

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 21, 2019
Probably not the smartest idea i had today to crash out in the last corner.

Great Race, @JGxnm nice pace man, next time we get them!

Boothy111

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2019
Was a mess of race getting a broken wing on lap 4 and having to take my softs till the end and then my drs not being able to open for half the race.

Still surprised I got third. Great race everyone.

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
Made a mistake right after the VSC, on lap 5, then spun and got damage. Pitted for repairs, and a set of softs, which I somehow managed to go 24 laps with. Tyre wear was so low for me, I finished with less than 70% on all tyres, and whilst it came due to @legendmdi crashing, I will take P10 for my debut race.

Reactions: Boothy111

JGxnm

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
@legendmdi I hope we will :p This race should not end like that, i was 1st after legendmdi crash and i had good pace, but after pitstop when i was closing up and trying to overtake @Eriks0n he braked on apex and i got my wing damaged...

dormio

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 7, 2018
5th with a front wing damaged. I had a good pace during the race and without an incident I would be on the podium.

Shahroz Syed

Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2018
In Qualy, I crashed in the highspeed chicane on my first hot lap. Onto the race. (I started P16) My start was okay and after the first lap, I was very close to the points. I had some great battles on the way and managed to finish in P4. The strategy was great, but I hope to start in a better position than P16 next race. So Bahrain it is.

Reactions: CrystalCatcha