Mar 18, 2016
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th April 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Pre Race questions:

1) With a new season of AOR action approaching, what are your expectation for this season and what do you think will make the difference between a good or a bad start into this season?

2) How do you like the challenge if this circuit compared to more traditional tracks?

Predictions)
Pole:
1)
2)
3)
First to DNF:

To @IRT_AlvaroMasia @TheXocolateHD @JIM_pasti @VP_DamnDqniel @burakpala05 : You are all making your AOR Debut: what would be a good result for you and what are your aims for this season?

Last edited:

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
already looking forward to the AIDS lighting in quali(n)

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
1) With a new season of AOR action approaching, what are your expectation for this season and what do you think will make the difference between a good or a bad start into this season?
Consistent points and it doesn't matter how you start, what matters is how you finish

2) How do you like the challenge if this circuit compared to more traditional tracks?
I like it, i'm fairly consistent and I like my chances here

Predictions)
Pole: 1:20:5 (clarky)
1) @Ollie_D631
2) @clarky_110
3) @SynTeTiC96
First to DNF: @Floriswijers33

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016

I think Australia is a place where a little mistake or a different line can cost you a lot of time, so it more about delivering your best and being good unde rpressure and not so much about pure pace, usually i qualified well here so hopefully that trend continues

I am usually not a fan of these kind of circuits, but australia has a nice flow to it and its a lot mor enjoyable with the 2017 cars then on F1 2016, but in general i like the european tracks more

Predictions)
Pole: @clarky_110
1) @SynTeTiC96
2) @Rc-Alonso44
3) @clarky_110
First to DNF: @dawidos_1150

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
Top 5 in the championship, was hoping to win at Monaco but apparently that wont be happening :banghead: Around here qualifying is king so good pace there will be crucial.
I prefer it to most tracks TBH, it's weirdly fun to drive and pretty punishing if you make mistakes.
Predictions)
Pole: Ollie
1) Syntetic
2) Ollie
3) Clarky
First to DNF: Dawidos

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
No expectations at all. A good start for me is to score points in the first few races. No more no less.

My pace there is rapid but i think i'll struggle to do a good quali lap as always.

Predictions)
1) @Ollie_D631
2) @clarky_110
3) @alexukr
First to DNF:

VP_DamnDqniel

Formula Karter
Nov 15, 2017

Hopefully I can get some Points in Australia. That would be a great start for me.

I don't like Australia so much. It's very easy to make a mistake, but I think if I get my flow, my consistent and lap times would be competitive.

What would be a good result for you and what are your aims for this season?

As I said in the Drivers Introduction Thread I want to evolve myself. Hopefully I can fight for podiums this season. :)

Predictions)
Pole: SynTeTiC96
1) SynTetiC96
2) alexukr
3) Ollie_D631
First to DNF: dawidos_1150

Ollie_D631

S14 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
The target is to defend my title successfully. In Australia, a podium is a great start for me. Last season i had no points here so to get a podium would be great :lol:

Ive never really liked the circuit, never been that strong around here so i look forward to the more traditional tracks.

Predictions)
1) @SynTeTiC96
2) @JIM-NardyXTeam
3) @Floriswijers33
First to DNF: @ch1cken1990

ch1cken1990

Formula Karter
Jan 27, 2018
Want to make my first Podium true. A good result at the first race and score consistently over the remaining races

Its not a track i really like so iam looking forward to more traditional tracks

Predictions)
1) @SynTeTiC96
2) @Ollie_D631
3) @DeAgLeKiLLeR
First to DNF: @Ollie_D631 :D

TheXocolateHD

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2018

Get first points of the season and be constantly in the points

It's a circuit that I like a lot, with a lot of downforce and a very technical circuit, suitable for my driving characteristics

3) Predictions

1) @clarky_110
2) @Ollie_D631
3) @JIM-NardyXTeam
Primero en DNF: -

Last edited:

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Expectation is to be in the midfield mostly and to hopefully make the most out of my good tracks/conditions. Good/bad start of the season is really just about surviving turn 1 and avoiding any major mistakes. As long as I can avoid incidents this race I'll be happy.

It's ****. Looking forward to the proper race tracks, think my pace is much better at those.

Predictions)
Pole: @IRT_AlvaroMasia
1) @clarky_110
2) @SynTeTiC96
3) @Rc-Alonso44
First to DNF: @Overdykink

• Kappa
Reactions: Overdykink

AlvaroAznar

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018

My expectations are to finish in points in all the races and give a show

The circuit is funny and mistakes costs a lot of time. I like these characteristics between traditional and urban.

Prediction

Pole:TheXocolateHD
1) @TheXocolateHD
2) @JIM-NardyXTeam
3) @Floriswijers33

Cas_0807

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
Want to make my first Podium true. A good result at the first race and score consistently over the remaining races

Its not a track i really like so iam looking forward to more traditional tracks

Predictions)
1) @SynTeTiC96
2) @Ollie_D631
3) @DeAgLeKiLLeR
First to DNF: @Ollie_D631 :D
If @Ollie_D631 pulls of your prediction, I'll applaud for 7 days straight.

• Kappa
Reactions: Overdykink