PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [15/04/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [15/04/2018 08:00PM]

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
*turns in t1 with me on the inside* You had like 5 incidents if it werent more this race so maybe you should look at your own driving. Also I didnt know we were 3 wide going into T3 but yeah gl with the season ;)
From what I remember a few seasons ago he was exactly the same then

schumizeu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2016
@Fersiphion referring to the past seasons shows how weak the point of view is for this situation. I looked at the video with your race and noticed the way you crashed into me in lap 7 turn 9. With yellow flags on you still hold the gas pedal as usual and hit me with no hesitation. I was really lucky for not causing me a terminal damage. I am wondering if this move wasn't on purpose.
Regarding the unsafe rejoinging I will provide my POV in order to see what happen there. My right tyres were stuck on the high vibrator from the exit of turn 4.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
The poll for the Overtake of the Week is now open

Cast your vote HERE!

Sabba7h

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
@Fersiphion referring to the past seasons shows how weak the point of view is for this situation. I looked at the video with your race and noticed the way you crashed into me in lap 7 turn 9. With yellow flags on you still hold the gas pedal as usual and hit me with no hesitation. I was really lucky for not causing me a terminal damage. I am wondering if this move wasn't on purpose.
Regarding the unsafe rejoinging I will provide my POV in order to see what happen there. My right tyres were stuck on the high vibrator from the exit of turn 4.
Yeah... that was Spud who was referring to past seasons, not Fersiphion. And I don't understand why you're repeatedly attacking him when you've punted several people, including myself, into the wall.

However, one would think that if they were accused of being the root cause of several incidents that they would calm down instead of finding others to blame. Sorry m8, but TURN ONE was entirely your fault. Accept it and move on, a driver can't get better if he/she does not learn from their mistakes. The race was three days ago; this should have been left there.

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
There is a ghost system in this game btw ;)