Feb 13, 2017
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th April 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Rubenkraan
- @Pecos

Last edited:

NPLS

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 29, 2018
So I was there and added kuecki, but he surely didnt saw the invitation and didn't accepted me.

I came back home just for the race, and I praccticed for it.

This is the most frustrating sensation..... specially for the first race, digusting :(

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
we need to rethink who should host, there was lagging everywhere on the first lap, i gone up 3 places while going in a straight line then my front wing just came off

TheLamaLama

Formula Karter
Mar 27, 2018
PRF1 VINIVIOUS should not be racing in this league he lagged out of the frist corner like a complete madman and went inside me loosing my tyre
my recording ( ihad problems with the software , it laggs and is not synchrone)

P.S. Please add me before the next GP !

Last edited:

ViniciusTD02

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 30, 2018
PRF1 VINIVIOUS should not be racing in this league he lagged out of the frist corner like a complete madman and went inside me loosing my tyre
my recording ( ihad problems with the software , it laggs and is not synchrone)

P.S. Please add me before the next GP !

Are you completely lag and want to blame me?

TheLamaLama

Formula Karter
Mar 27, 2018
Are you completely lag and want to blame me?
Im sorry to have such prejudice but your from Brazil means your ping cant be that good.
Plus you had the Alien indicator from the first second of the race.
The video lags because I had wrong settings for the game not because of my internet.

@ViniciusTD02 [PRF1_Vinicius] - Brazilian - ABS, TC Med, RL - 149 ms
@TheLamaLama [TheLamaLama] - German - ABS, TC Med, AG, RL - 21 ms

Im not the one lagging

Last edited:

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
The poll for the Overtake of the Week is now open

Cast your vote HERE!

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016

Hard Race for me really considering this is such a huge step up from AL2 which I was consistently top 3 in, I have got to say when comparing times this league is as quick as F3 which is insane so I just hope I can score points this season and hopefully can do well at my favourite track China

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018

Hard Race for me really considering this is such a huge step up from AL2 which I was consistently top 3 in, I have got to say when comparing times this league is as quick as F3 which is insane so I just hope I can score points this season and hopefully can do well at my favourite track China
Cool commentary man, nice to keep up with a race I unfortunately couldn't attend

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016
@Rubenkraan Thank you for the kind wordsas for next race I am looking forward to China as it is my favourite track so hopefully I can get better than 10th

Entity

S15 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 23, 2018
@Rubenkraan Thank you for the kind wordsas for next race I am looking forward to China as it is my favourite track so hopefully I can get better than 10th
I accidentally had Esketity as my name the 1st race instead of Entity, so don't think it's 2 different players :D