PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [23/04/2017 - 8:00pm UK time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [23/04/2017 - 8:00pm UK time]

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 23rd April 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

GameGecki

Junior Karter
Apr 6, 2017
I regrettably have to sign up for the league race.
For me it is currently due to a damaged shifter, not possible without driving assists to drive.
Forgive me my bad English grammar :angelic:

• Informative
Reactions: H_pro1

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
For me it is currently due to a damaged shifter, not possible without driving assists to drive.
So you want to quit the league or not participate for the first race?

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen.
I'm 99% sure I can't drive at upcoming Sunday due to an unexpected operation in my leg.
I hope to be ready for next race, but there's a chance I might not :( .
I will inform further as soon as I know more.

@Tier3 @H_pro1 @WilliamTeam #teammate

• Informative
Reactions: H_pro1

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen.
I'm 99% sure I can't drive at upcoming Sunday due to an unexpected operation in my leg.

Ok! Thanks for letting me to know. Hopefully your leg operation goes well!

• Agree
Reactions: R.A.J. and ChokDK

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen.

I hope that everything will go fine for you man!

As for the race, I just want to have a clean and dry race. It's gonna be interesting to see the driver's pace on this race as there a mix of old Split 2-3-and 4 drivers (and 5 apparently!).

Hopefully @Flips and I can bring some points for the Banana team on Sunday :happy:

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Flips and ChokDK

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
Does this mean I get to race or do I only get to race when someone drops out of the league

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Does this mean I get to race or do I only get to race when someone drops out of the league
If someone does not show up to race, or is absence. It's better to play it safe every week and be online if someone will not attend. This week there will be at least one absence, so you will be able to race.

• Informative
Reactions: ChokDK and Ctzn Ely

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
If someone does not show up to race, or is absence. It's better to play it safe every week and be online if someone will not attend. This week there will be at least one absence, so you will be able to race.
oh ok cool i was just asking because i wasn't 100% sure on how a league reserve works.

Reactions: ChokDK and H_pro1

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
We are the only split with the safety car enabled. It really does say something... what a mistake :facepalm:

amdavies

Formula Karter
Aug 8, 2016
We are the only split with the safety car enabled. It really does say something... what a mistake :facepalm:
Hopefully it works flawlessly for us then; either that or we're going to be re-running one of the races at the end of the season... again

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Hopefully it works flawlessly for us then; either that or we're going to be re-running one of the races at the end of the season... again
It is too much of a risk to be put on. You can easily spend all that time practicing and then have this well known bug DSQ you all because we voted stupidly.

amdavies

Formula Karter
Aug 8, 2016
It is too much of a risk to be put on. You can easily spend all that time practicing and then have this well known bug DSQ you all because we voted stupidly.
I'm not arguing against that, but as the majority have now voted otherwise, we have to hope for the best.

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Welllllll that was a good start, welcome back to league racing Paul :') I don't get a blue screen of death for months even with all the tinkering I do with the PC and then it decides to do it now, fanks Windows 10. :p