PS4 - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix (30/09/18 8pm UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix (30/09/18 8pm UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoN

PS4 F1 League Runner & Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th September 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- organyx
- Dan26
- humbo

Last edited by a moderator:

organyx

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 9, 2014
Bad start for me. I will miss this race as I'm away for the weekend. :( I will be available for the rest of the calendar, see you all at Bahrain.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
If anyone ever wants to practice online, add me on Psn: sultan30

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Sorry to hear that organyx , Im sure you will catch up for the rest of the season

Dan26

Junior Karter
May 18, 2018
Hey, it looks like it is a bad weekend for Mercedes because i also cant make it. Hopefully this is my first and Last miss in the championship

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
May I ask what times you are doing? Just wanna get a comparision between F9,8 & 7.

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Sorry to anyone who disconnected. We started the lobby with 16 live drivers, but lost one in quali and and a couple more at the start. If we get in the lobby early enough we can see if the connection is stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.