Dec 14, 2017
Round 1 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th March 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Last edited:

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Is safety car on?
Yes. The only fear we have at the moment is people retiring and leaving right after.

edit 1: I think as long as you wait to leave until after you've entered spectator it is okay, but the rules say DO NOT LEAVE... so don't :)
and if you must retire, retire in the pit lane, not on track...

• Informative
Reactions: Ligenz

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Congrats to @Maverickisonline on winning the first race.

Small video of highlights I captured below. I have to manually press a button to trigger saving of recording of the past 2 minutes so I missed a thing here and there :(

Reactions: Maverickisonline

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Banger nation, gg's everyone, hopefully, the race wasn't too much of a nightmare for anyone... The results have been posted here. Please report any incidents to the Stewards Panel. You have 48 hours I believe until you cannot post incidents about the previous week.

VOD

Rgm12345

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 26, 2019
That race was pretty wild and as a shameless plug here's my perspective

Karzolia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 29, 2018
A poor race for me
First lap chaos caused a code red broken wing,, limped back to the pits. and then had to make the most of SC and VSC's which saw me climb to 4th.

Then a silly mistake by me on lap 27 caused me to lose the rear end of the car and ended up dropping down to 8th.
Oh well! you live and learn...

Ligenz

S17 AOR PC F10 Champion
Jan 15, 2019
What a **** show in t1 after start. I felt like a ping pong ball. You can't go into t1 after start with normal pace.