Round 1 - Bahrain Grand Prix [26/04/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 1 - Bahrain Grand Prix [26/04/15 - 8:15pm]

f1 turtle

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Jan 13, 2014
Whilst we're on the topic of proximity arrows getting big very quickly...I almost smashed into you in the first race, I braked far too late at turn 4 and missed you by about half an inch. I'm fairly certain I have a subconscious desire to kill you.
So it's not just the Williams you hate then ha ha

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Results are updated now that the stewards have made their decisions. :)

Res F1 Italian

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Jan 31, 2015
hello excuse, but I'm beginning to lose patience with his absurd things that are happening to me, but they have something against me?
They have given a ban for the next qualification is 5 penalty points for touching is not done damage to ijokeri instead to xjazah for making me go into a spin is making me go ruin the race in last place is removed the penalty that had He took in the race for having thrown out, but that reasoning is this, I want an explanation.

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
hello excuse, but I'm beginning to lose patience with his absurd things that are happening to me, but they have something against me?
They have given a ban for the next qualification is 5 penalty points for touching is not done damage to ijokeri instead to xjazah for making me go into a spin is making me go ruin the race in last place is removed the penalty that had He took in the race for having thrown out, but that reasoning is this, I want an explanation.
Mate I'm sure it's nothing personal, but you did take out two drivers quite clearly with video footage to prove it whilst your comments and Jazahs made it sound like a side pod glitch with lag. The difference is you made a mistake with Joker causing a avoidable collision whereas Jazah and yourself is a game mechanic fault. I'm no steward but that's the route I would of taken in this scenario.

Sorry

Res F1 Italian

Jan 31, 2015
I accidentally hit ijokeri22 without him lose positions in the race, and not even passed, so I do not understand this penalty that they gave me because ijokeri22 had no problem

Erti147

Snr S-Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I accidentally hit ijokeri22 without him lose positions in the race, and not even passed, so I do not understand this penalty that they gave me because ijokeri22 had no problem
You caused the collision. Joker clearly loses time. Instead of carrying on in the race and accepting your mistake and proceed to let Joker back through, you rage quit.

The rule is clear:
FisiFan91 said:
● If you accidentally take out another car, or are responsible for causing an incident, you have to slow down and safely let the affected car(s) back in front of you on track, as long as the circumstances allow it. Even if it doesn't benefit the other car, that is the punishment you have to take for causing a collision. If you fail to follow this rule, you are likely to receive a harsher penalty by the stewards if the incident is reported after the race.

Reactions: xJazah

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The reason it's a qualy ban is because you didn't finish the race so a time penalty can't be applied. :)

Res F1 Italian

Jan 31, 2015
You caused the collision. Joker clearly loses time. Instead of carrying on in the race and accepting your mistake and proceed to let Joker back through, you rage quit.

The rule is clear:
but not exceeded ijokeri22 I came back the position he can tell you the