PC - Round 1 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/12/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/12/18 8:00pm]

Cans

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2018
Only a restart when there are mass disconnections.

But weren't you able to still race, by taking over your AI car when spectating? Something very similar happened to me in my AOR race in Bahrain and I could still continue.
wouldnt leave me take control my name wasnt showing up on the spectate menu

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
What a boring race...I don't get why we have to use BS preset setups... It's really pointless...it just caused a train of people with barely a few battles...

Congratz @HaiCo
I like it, it's more driver skill than setup....time. I find car setup boring and a waste of time.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
No no...i was struggling for grip on the rear end...
That's a little bit the nature of this car ofcourse. But controlling these cars on the pad is another story. I also played the pad on 2017 for a while and oh boy is it difficult to control those classic cars.

An yeah, I also don't run 8 balast with the new cars raidillon (actually) is a very difficult and dangerous corner otherwise. But whatever balast it was with top speed worked for me this time.
Hopefully you'll be enjoying the other cars a little more.

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
That's a little bit the nature of this car ofcourse. But controlling these cars on the pad is another story. I also played the pad on 2017 for a while and oh boy is it difficult to control those classic cars.

An yeah, I also don't run 8 balast with the new cars raidillon (actually) is a very difficult and dangerous corner otherwise. But whatever balast it was with top speed worked for me this time.
Hopefully you'll be enjoying the other cars a little more.
Dont think I will enjoy MP4 13 and F 2004 with high ballast... you will probably see me in a wall

• Scared
Reactions: PRelease

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah I just tried increased top speed setup and its a bit to NANI!!! KANSEI DORIFTO.... for my taste

Mali Baćo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
I usually write long post race reports in my league, but I'll keep it short. There will be a highlights video coming shortly. :)

My qualification runs were improving each time out, with me taking the fastest setup. Kinda bad, because I would have loved to have more brake pressure to shorten the braking distance. A P6 and half a second off pole is a good result over such a long lap. I don't know form which leagues do you all come from, but I guess my F10 is not the fastest here, and so came the gap. On the other hand, I think I could have improved by one or two tenths, but not more than that.

Race start was rubbish, too low power on the getaway but I manage to hold on to my position. Clean start although I was touched in the first corner. Later in the lap, a mistake from @PRelease helped me gain his position in S3 and we were involved in a nice battle. Entering lap 3, I braked too late into the first turn, so he managed to switch sides and pass me easily. The main battle of my race with him was for P4.

Applying full throttle and going down to Eau Rouge (and "that's Radillion actually"), I reached his back well before the corner so I had to back off. But a better run onto the Kemmel straight was a good opportunity to go by. However, he managed to hold on and retain the position.

Coming to the quick and long left-hander, he goes too deep and leaves an open gap on the inside, so I finally overtake him. But an unfortunate event ended my race prematurely. Entering sector 3, I pushed too hard in the right turn so I oversteered into the barrier and my front right wheel flew off.

In normal conditions I would have been steaming mad, but this time I laughed out loud that my neighbors could hear me. Great fun with these classics! :D

Hoping to challenge a bit harder next time 'round. See ya.

Reactions: PRelease and HaiCo