PC - Round 1 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/12/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/12/18 8:00pm]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@Mali Baćo thank you for your dedication for this message, I personally love reading longer race reports from one perspective so if you ever feel like writing a longer one during the Christmas cup: I'm here to read it :geek:

Edit: the only reason I was faster than most of you, is that I am one of the drivers using assists. I noticed this gave me a huge advantage on corner exits and slow corners in general.

Reactions: Mali Baćo

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
@Mali Baćo thank you for your dedication for this message, I personally love reading longer race reports from one perspective so if you ever feel like writing a longer one during the Christmas cup: I'm here to read it :geek:

Edit: the only reason I was faster than most of you, is that I am one of the drivers using assists. I noticed this gave me a huge advantage on corner exits and slow corners in general.
Didn't help me much :ROFLMAO: Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Didn't help me much :ROFLMAO: Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
I know the feeling, the wiggle wiggle :).

Personally I like driving in cockpit cam more in these cars, gives more imersion.

Anyway, agree with HaiCo on the assists thing. It definitely help you out. The low brake pressure is actually good for those running without ABS, as it gives us an equal playground

Mali Baćo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Wiggle wiggle wiggle here too. Here are my higlights. :D

@HaiCo good to know mate. Prior to next race, you can read my reports in F10 league. :)

Reactions: PRelease