AOR Classic Christmas Cup 2019

Christmas banner.jpg

Race Information:
Date: Friday 20th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm UK
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 13
Car: McLaren MP4/4

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying:
Short Qualifying
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: On
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:
- @csonor
- @Kohai

Last edited by a moderator:

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
If you thought the bump coming up to start/finish is bad in an F1 car, go try in a classic car o_O

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
If you thought the bump coming up to start/finish is bad in an F1 car, go try in a classic car o_O
Honestly, why is that bump still there? It's so awful and it should have been removed years ago

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Honestly, why is that bump still there? It's so awful and it should have been removed years ago

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Disqualified for reversing out of the wall :unsure:
F1 2019 in a nutshell I guess. That bump is a killer. Good battles nevertheless. Really good fun, not something the new 2019 cars provide. Looking forward to the next one :D

• Winner
Reactions: HaiCo

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the enjoyable first race guys! Let's hope a few more drivers show up for the next couple of races.

@Mo#9991 you'll beat me next time!

m.schlumpf

S18 AOR PC F10 Champion
Feb 27, 2019
I went into the back of Kiinako at the start and had to drive the whole race with wing damage :|

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Thanks for the enjoyable first race guys! Let's hope a few more drivers show up for the next couple of races.

@Mo#9991 you'll beat me next time!
yah yah, i'm still convinced you were slow for the 'show' :p couldn't quite manage the overtakes but we'll see how sunday and the rest of the short championship gose :sunglasses:

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Decent quali and good race for me - was nice to get back to online racing after 6 months :)

Nice battle in the first half of the race @VictorWasa, fair & clean from both sides, was good fun (y)

Looking forward to tomorrow's race!

Reactions: VictorWasa