PC - Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/06/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/06/19 8:00pm UK]

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 23rd June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
P2 is still contested, with 2 people having the chance to still get it, Skiadr is going to have to get a decent drive home:

P3 can still also be snatched by 3 people.
Looks like this last race is still going to be an important race for some.
Let's make it a good one, like @ForceSkoda said!

• Agree
Reactions: ForceSkoda

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
@SwaggyEggy @Skiadr @Shaddi @Realnmk @RebornDestroyer @DaddeRaga @ForceSkoda @SilversRayleigh @horvi181 @Mute @Kereka @F1Broodje (DNS) @karnak07 @legendmdi @Ponty @RRG_AimGod (pls deactivate your micro ingame)

pls guys...as it happends last Race agin...DO NOT CLICK READY...Reborn is the guy guy who is ready up at first.....just fucking wait
Yes indeed, this is very important. I didn't manage to see who it was last race, but please be informed about this.

I would also like to ask you guys one more time, that you retire your car IN NO CASE in the pits as this can trigger a bug, resulting in other people ending up getting stuck in their pitbox.

I wish you all a good race tomorrow, and with that, we can hopefully end this season on a happy note!
Good luck to everyone.

Ponty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2018
was on the bevvies last night, hungover for work today, let’s hope I can keep my head tonight o_O:ROFLMAO:

RRG_AimGod

S18 AOR PC Assist League 2 Champion
May 31, 2019
Just a heads up to everyone my headphone mic in game is glitched. Can you please mute me in game. My mic should be fine in discord but for some reason last week I did not have permission access our channel and could not join with you guys.

Super excited to race with everyone one last time before f1 2019 on Tuesday!

Reactions: RebornDestroyer

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Thank you all guys for the enjoyable season. It was a short one, but a really good one.
Also, thanks for joining this last race with so many, it made for a very good race!

I hope to see you all again sometime, be it on the next game or somewhere different.
Again, thanks for all the support throughout this season lovely people, you all really made for a good experience, albeit with ups and downs.

I would also like to congratulate @SwaggyEggy, @Skiadr, @DaddeRaga, @Schwalbe and @Shaddi for participating in every race of this season! It's because of guys like you, why the motivation was always there from me to open up another lobby, knowing that you would be present again. Also a well done for @SwaggyEggy again for the championship and for him, along with @DaddeRaga, for having a "clean sweep" this season when it comes to finishing every single race without DNFing.

Now I wish you all a good (sim-racing) future and hope to be able to race side-by-side with you again.

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
Thank you all guys for the enjoyable season. It was a short one, but a really good one.
Also, thanks for joining this last race with so many, it made for a very good race!

I hope to see you all again sometime, be it on the next game or somewhere different.
Again, thanks for all the support throughout this season lovely people, you all really made for a good experience, albeit with ups and downs.

I would also like to congratulate @SwaggyEggy, @Skiadr, @DaddeRaga, @Schwalbe and @Shaddi for participating in every race of this season! It's because of guys like you, why the motivation was always there from me to open up another lobby, knowing that you would be present again. Also a well done for @SwaggyEggy again for the championship and for him, along with @DaddeRaga, for having a "clean sweep" this season when it comes to finishing every single race without DNFing.

Now I wish you all a good (sim-racing) future and hope to be able to race side-by-side with you again.
And @DaddeRaga did not have a single penalty this season, has to be said.

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
First of all thanks to @RebornDestroyer for overseeing this season, whenever you had (literally) no power you were still trying your best. Managed to keep everything in check and that's easier said than done.

For me the season went better than I ever could have thought going in Season 17. We have once again showed that the Assist Leagues are really really competitive, makes me even more proud to be the champ. Happy for my teammate @Schwalbe whom got 3rd in the end, without all the technical problems there was maybe more in the tank, but we had great fun during practice and during the sweating in the races.

As for the race, wanted to do a 2-stop race so I could push one last race all race long, maybe shouldn't have done so after I managed to follow @Schwalbe, but yeah, I had fun. Congrats for the win Schwalbe, I have seen your deadly pace around Interlagos, you dont wanna practice with this guy around here, thats all I can say. Also congrats for @Shaddi for taking third.

As work is calling this will be it for a while I think. This is the best way for me to end league racing.
Good luck for the all the people racing in season 18 and may F1 2019 have good league racing!

ForceSkoda

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
I would like to thank everyone for such a brilliant season of racing, albeit only 10 races. :p I had clean battles with loads of you throughout the season in a very tight midfield! Coming into the season I had no idea what my pace would be like compared to others, joining from AL2, therefore Im more than happy with x3 5th places and a 4th place qualifying in Australia. @Realnmk Such a fast teammate, especially in your first season in AOR, so watch out for him next season guys ;) Thank you @RebornDestroyer , you were a great coordinator, you struggled through internet problems and whatnot and always tried your best, and big congratulations to @SwaggyEggy , your consistent pace was no match for anyone else.
I hope to see many of you next season in F1 2019 next season :)

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Last race done...second win in the book...I should be happy about that but I'm not...first stint on ss was bad...after my half spin in lap 11 I woke up and found my pace from practice. Gg to the champ @SwaggyEggy and @Shaddi for the podium.big thanks to @RebornDestroyer and @Maddog40 for another good season of management. I am a little bit upset that I will loose my teammate now...we had such a good time and chemistry...we had almost the same pace and that helped allot for our setup work. The only thing he didn't teaches me was his insane consistent. The pace of that grid was way better than I thought after the first round...shame that guys like @RebornDestroyer and @Kereka couldn't show the pace that there have. For the next season I would love to see ppl in that league there are really willing to drive...we have ppl here with more DNS than points...it's a a shame...ppl from AL2 where better. Like @Kenworthington . I hope to see some of you guys in the next season. Have a nice summer break

Ponty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2018
For the next season I would love to see ppl in that league there are really willing to drive...we have ppl here with more DNS than points...it's a a shame...ppl from AL2 where better.
Feel like this is aimed at me lmao, no one has less points than DNS this year, I matched my DNF’s however 3 points and 3 DNF’s