PC - Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/06/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/06/19 8:00pm UK]

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
This wasn't for you m8...we have ppl with 5 Did not start in 10races...and that's bs

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
This race was bad as the other races this season, except germany there was no good race for me.
My pace was lacking for the first races and Im still struggling to find consistency. Also had no big motivation to play the last 8 months, so I only raced on sundays for the league races.
In my first season in AOR I did play online lobbies very frequently so I could race more confident.
Now with the new release I hope I will grind more and finally compete in the upper grid.
I hope I can make your life a bit harder next season @Schwalbe :sneaky::LOL:

I still struggle to shift, like austria, I had big pace but I struggle to get good qualy laps and stay away from collisions.

I will try to compete next season, but tbh my moti is down and thought about leaving league racing, but when I think back what I did achieve in my first year I want to believe that I can get better etc.

hopefully @RebornDestroyer wants to keep me as his teammate :coffee:

lets see, cya S18

Realnmk

Formula Karter
Apr 10, 2019
I would like to thank everyone for such a brilliant season of racing, albeit only 10 races. :p I had clean battles with loads of you throughout the season in a very tight midfield! Coming into the season I had no idea what my pace would be like compared to others, joining from AL2, therefore Im more than happy with x3 5th places and a 4th place qualifying in Australia. @Realnmk Such a fast teammate, especially in your first season in AOR, so watch out for him next season guys ;) Thank you @RebornDestroyer , you were a great coordinator, you struggled through internet problems and whatnot and always tried your best, and big congratulations to @SwaggyEggy , your consistent pace was no match for anyone else.
I hope to see many of you next season in F1 2019 next season :)
Thank you for the kind words!

As for me I'd like to thank everyone for a fun season and a nice introduction to league racing. never expected to be this far to the front of the field in AL1 in my first season, and to get a second place finish, wow.

now for a few specific words:
@ForceSkoda Enjoyed having you as my teammate. silent, but always there to have a chat and help if needed.
@SwaggyEggy wow. just wow. your consistency was something to behold, and even when u weren't in the front u Always raced fair. congratulations on that championship!
@Ponty please make more videos like the British GP. great banter
@DaddeRaga Always had nice and clean battles with you. GG's!
@RebornDestroyer Great coordinator. And yes I'm a little salty about those 5 PP's

Hope to see most of you next season on the new game! Let's make it as good of a season as this one was!

Ponty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2018
Honestly boys, when I decided to sign up for AOR for S17. I honestly anticipated being in a low tier given my relatively new approach to league racing. However, you guys have shown me how quick people can truly be, whilst putting up some good racing.

Given I finished bottom of the standings, with 3 DNF's and 3 Points... with more downs than ups. I am looking forward to the challenge that is posed by F1 2019 and I do hope to be racing in AL1 again, albeit in the points this time hopefully.

I have outlined key weaknesses for myself, being that my qualifying is relatively poor where I try to be conservative and during races, I don't put up enough of a fight.

I look forward to what S18 will bring, and hopefully still be in the top flight of assists.

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
Honestly boys, when I decided to sign up for AOR for S17. I honestly anticipated being in a low tier given my relatively new approach to league racing. However, you guys have shown me how quick people can truly be, whilst putting up some good racing.

Given I finished bottom of the standings, with 3 DNF's and 3 Points... with more downs than ups. I am looking forward to the challenge that is posed by F1 2019 and I do hope to be racing in AL1 again, albeit in the points this time hopefully.

I have outlined key weaknesses for myself, being that my qualifying is relatively poor where I try to be conservative and during races, I don't put up enough of a fight.

I look forward to what S18 will bring, and hopefully still be in the top flight of assists.
Over the seasons I have driven in AOR I have seen plenty of people, who had more luck and fortune than you did this season, leave or just simply give up. Showing up every single week with that in the back of your mind is remarkable. Best of luck for season 18!

Ponty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2018
Over the seasons I have driven in AOR I have seen plenty of people, who had more luck and fortune than you did this season, leave or just simply give up. Showing up every single week with that in the back of your mind is remarkable. Best of luck for season 18!
Cheers fella! It has been a hard season, and reading this has helped. Best of luck champ. :)