PC - Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/06/2019 08:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/06/2019 08:00pm]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 23rd June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Reactions: iJokeri22

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
It's looking quite difficult for me and @HaiCo to challenge for the title. But we are in it, and I'm gonna give it everything. A shame I couldn't pick up more points in Japan, but whatever.

If my calculations are correct:

All @Maxxwil has to do is finish in the top 5, and he is champion.

If I win, @Maxxwil has to finish outside top 5, for me to be champion.
If I come second, @Maxxwil has to finish outside top 8 and @HaiCo doesn't win, I will be champion.

If @HaiCo wins, and @Maxxwil finishes P6 or below, @HaiCo will be champion.
If @HaiCo finishes P2, and @Maxxwil finishes P10 or below, and I finish P3 or below, @HaiCo is champion.

Not looking too good for me and @HaiCo but everything can happen at this track... IS THAT GLOCK!?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxxwil

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
If if if... if my aunt had a ......... she would be my uncle :p

• Funny
Reactions: iJokeri22

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If I was faster I would be champion by now. :p

But seriously this is a great track to be finishing the season on much better then Abu Dhabi.
I hope for the sake of the guys fighting for the championship it stays dry I have good experience of a wet championship decider at Brazil. :cry::cry:

Also for anyone looking at ordering F1 2019 its on CD Keys for 24.99 (Anniversary edition) and 31.49 (Legends Edition)

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
It's looking quite difficult for me and @HaiCo to challenge for the title. But we are in it, and I'm gonna give it everything. A shame I couldn't pick up more points in Japan, but whatever.

If my calculations are correct:

All @Maxxwil has to do is finish in the top 5, and he is champion.

If I win, @Maxxwil has to finish outside top 5, for me to be champion.
If I come second, @Maxxwil has to finish outside top 8 and @HaiCo doesn't win, I will be champion.

If @HaiCo wins, and @Maxxwil finishes P6 or below, @HaiCo will be champion.
If @HaiCo finishes P2, and @Maxxwil finishes P10 or below, and I finish P3 or below, @HaiCo is champion.

Not looking too good for me and @HaiCo but everything can happen at this track... IS THAT GLOCK!?
Glad someone did the calculations because I couldn't be asked to figure it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: VictorWasa

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Well it all comes down to this. It's been a pleasure racing with you all this season. I look forward to an exciting battle Sunday for the title. Hoping for no issues for any of us, and that way we can leave it all on the track!

Reactions: VictorWasa

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well... Might not even make it to this one.
Wanted to do some iRacing a minute ago and the screw that tightens the wheel to my desk just broke. So don't know if I'll be able to get my wheel attached to my desk on sunday haha. Will update :)

P1g3oN

Formula Karter
Oct 6, 2018
I'm not going to make it, I'll be celebrating St John's Day (the biggest holiday in Estonia). Good luck to everyone in the race!

• Friendly

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Well... Might not even make it to this one.
Wanted to do some iRacing a minute ago and the screw that tightens the wheel to my desk just broke. So don't know if I'll be able to get my wheel attached to my desk on sunday haha. Will update :)
Nothing lots of duct tape and spit can't fix :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Nothing lots of duct tape and spit can't fix :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tried fishing wire, ducttape, ironwire and glue - and a variety of combinations of it, but it unfortunately doesn't work :/

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
last time i raced round brazil i crashed on the final lap on the final straight... lmao

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well I'm consistent not sure about the speed though. Is this any good?

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Put me down as absent for this one.

Tried everything with the screw, but it’s properly broken. Replacement won’t be here for another week atleast.

Shame to miss this one, Interlagos is probably my favourite track in this mini-season.

• Sad

Uncle Nobhead

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 9, 2019
told myself id practice for brazil loads what with the break and knowing id miss japan, haven't been back on since Italy :/
just got back into it though, should be a good race, this was probably my strongest track last year, looking forward to racing again