PC - Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/06/2019 08:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/06/2019 08:00pm]

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not much to say about tonight really I cant drive in heavy rain so qualified at the back then on the 2nd lap I got hit by the Renault of I think @Uncle Nobhead which broke my wing so drove 34 laps on my own to finish 12th.

Highlights.

As for the season I wouldn't say its been one of my best I had a lot of very bad races and also got taken out quite a few times but a great race in Japan which was definitely the highlight.

Congrats @Maxxwil on the championship we will have to wait and see how the leagues work out for next season but hopefully I can get closer to you like F11 last season again especially if your turning off the racing line. ;)

Speaking of next season I haven't ordered the new game yet I'm planning to wait and see if they have fixed the screen freezes before I buy it as I'm not sure I can stand another two seasons of losing 3 tenths on every qualy lap but hopefully its working fine and I'll see some of you again next season. :)

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
A very frustrating qualifying before going from P11 to P1 in the race. Can't say I'm happy about the win, since I yet again ruined someone's race. Sorry @Jipper for the hit that made you slide off track, I should have pulled out of that attack way before.

Congrats to @Maxxwil , a deserved championship title I would say! Also congrats to both Haas drivers (@Icko ) for winning the constructors title.

• Friendly
Reactions: Maxxwil and Kohai

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Not much to say about tonight really I cant drive in heavy rain so qualified at the back then on the 2nd lap I got hit by the Renault of I think @Uncle Nobhead which broke my wing so drove 34 laps on my own to finish 12th.

Highlights.

As for the season I wouldn't say its been one of my best I had a lot of very bad races and also got taken out quite a few times but a great race in Japan which was definitely the highlight.

Congrats @Maxxwil on the championship we will have to wait and see how the leagues work out for next season but hopefully I can get closer to you like F11 last season again especially if your turning off the racing line. ;)

Speaking of next season I haven't ordered the new game yet I'm planning to wait and see if they have fixed the screen freezes before I buy it as I'm not sure I can stand another two seasons of losing 3 tenths on every qualy lap but hopefully its working fine and I'll see some of you again next season. :)
Hopefully the battle for #22 can carry on for another season! Free of bugs and screen freezes hopefully lol

• Agree
Reactions: iJokeri22

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I think the results from last week still need updating btw it still says I finished 2nd and @Raining Thunder 3rd but I'm sure that should be the other way around after we both got our penalties removed. :)
They do indeed. I haven’t been home for a few days and without access to my laptop. Will update them today :)

Reactions: iJokeri22

Ghost153

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
quali - i am more than happy there is no video evidence of my first quali lap.like really happy
race - started at the back of the grid, realised i have no setup loaded in the 7th lap :LOL:
@Icko was there contact between us in lap 7? i m not sure if i spun out on my own or was hit or if it was a desync. i dont want to put up a stewards enquiry(too much pain to go through) , just wanted to know :) and then it was a nice sunday drive in brazil with no one in sight!!
@Erti147 youve been fantastic mate!

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Results are now all updated!

Congrats to @Maxxwil on bringing home the title in the end! Great season from you, took the lead after the first race and never gave it away after even if it looked troublesome halfway through.

Congrats to @HaiCo & @VictorWasa on finishing in the top 3 at the end, both coming very close to challenging Maxx in the end.

Congrats to Maxxwil & @Icko for winning the constructors' Championship!

Congrats to @Raining Thunder on winning the battle of the Brits, by getting a strong result in the last race.

And congrats to everyone else, on finishing the season. Hopefully you achieved what you wanted to achieve, and enjoyed this season on AOR!

• Sad
Reactions: Jipper

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Wet quali actually worked out well for me, put in a time for P3, but due to some penalty's i started P2,

Started the race well, put myself into P1 for half of the first stint, but unfortunatly, whilst fighting @Sgarky for holding the lead, i was getting the dreaded screenfreezes, i got one so bad it literally put me ghosted in @Sgarky 's car on the penultimate corner, so inevitably i lost P1 in DRS, and that was the start of the downfall, i tried to attack to regain in T1, but locked up and went wide, i think i made contact with @VictorWasa also when entering the slipstream (sorry about that) so i lost P2, but regained it in T4 with a late breaking move, i was then fighting to hold P2 against @HaiCo who followed me through on T4, after a few laps of defending and chasing down @Sgarky a mistake was made in the DRS zone and i was shunted off the track, @HaiCo held his hands up and appologised for the incident after the race, he is afterall fighting for the championship so was eager to pass unfortunately his judgement on that move wasnt as good as the previous 2 attempts ;)

My tyres were cooked after the slide and so i had to pit a few laps early, for the Mediums, and pretty much lost time hand over fist, i wasnt driving very well by this point, i think i'd lost interest to a certain degree due to the earlier incident, made a mistake into T2 and spun the car and lost the front wing, the car then wouldnt behave and drive in a straight line. due to my temprement by this point, i drove slowly round to the pits and retired :\
So i lost the battle of the brits to @Raining Thunder in the last race :( congrats ;P

POV:

Thanks for the season everyone, ive really enjoyed fighting with you all, Congrats to @Maxxwil for successfully sandbagging into a slower split *cough**cough* i mean winning the league :sneaky::D

Cya all for S18!

Last edited:

Kohai

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 25, 2018
@Icko was there contact between us in lap 7? i m not sure if i spun out on my own or was hit or if it was a desync. i dont want to put up a stewards enquiry(too much pain to go through) , just wanted to know :)
It was somewhat on purpose as you can see on the video, because I was just fuming whole race as it was your car that gave me the 5place penalty, at the time I was not thinking straight and was just very mad, I'm sorry. It's good that I did not use the recording of my mic, because the amount of swear words during the race is over 9000 :ROFLMAO: Becasue, as you guys surely know us balkan and slavic people have a very large vocabulary of swear words :LOL:

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
It was somewhat on purpose as you can see on the video, because I was just fuming whole race as it was your car that gave me the 5place penalty, at the time I was not thinking straight and was just very mad, I'm sorry. It's good that I did not use the recording of my mic, because the amount of swear words during the race is over 9000 :ROFLMAO: Becasue, as you guys surely know us balkan and slavic people have a very large vocabulary of swear words :LOL:

You know thats pretty pathetic right? you intentionally spun a driver "because you were mad" then after the race when everything is calmed down you edited the video to essentially mock @Ghost153 that you had hit him and spun him off the track?

There is no excuses for behaviour like that.

• Agree
Reactions: VictorWasa

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
You know thats pretty pathetic right? you intentionally spun a driver "because you were mad" then after the race when everything is calmed down you edited the video to essentially mock @Ghost153 that you had hit him and spun him off the track?

There is no excuses for behaviour like that.
Others can't report that, can they? Cuz, that's. That's just stupid. I would want to report it if @Ghost153 doesn't

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

You know we classify this as 'intentionally trying to take out another driver' which gets rewarded with 50 penalty points and thus a blacklist?
Getting frustrated is never an excuse to hit someone on purpose, nothing is ever a reason to hit someone on purpose.
@Ghost153 has every right to take this to the stewards.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

You cant be doing that people have been blacklisted for less in the past I understand that you were raging but you cant take it out on an innocent driver its not his fault your AI got a penalty. Also as well as your admission that it was deliberate your saying in the chat on @Maxxwil stream that your going to take out @VictorWasa which I'm hoping was a joke but it shows that the whole thing was clearly in your mind before the race started.

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
You cant be doing that people have been blacklisted for less in the past I understand that you were raging but you cant take it out on an innocent driver its not his fault your AI got a penalty. Also as well as your admission that it was deliberate your saying in the chat on @Maxxwil stream that your going to take out @VictorWasa which I'm hoping was a joke but it shows that the whole thing was clearly in your mind before the race started.

Yeah, I saw that. I watched the VOD after the race. Someone else didn't seem to like me either. Whatever. Not acceptable, and honestly for me this is a clear blacklist. Can anyone else report the incident? I know I wasn't directly involved, but I think this is pretty severe.

No hate or anything btw. Just. Rules. And bad manners like this doesn't belong anywhere IMO.

Last edited:

Ghost153

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019

are you serious mate?? i thought you were the more experienced racer and thought it was my fault, but good riddance??? wtf

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Let's not start a witch hunt here and now guys, keep yourself from telling others what to do. If the drivers involved want something to be done about incidents during the race, they can create an enquiry which will be dealt with by the stewards.

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Wet quali actually worked out well for me, put in a time for P3, but due to some penalty's i started P2,

Started the race well, put myself into P1 for half of the first stint, but unfortunatly, whilst fighting @Sgarky for holding the lead, i was getting the dreaded screenfreezes, i got one so bad it literally put me ghosted in @Sgarky 's car on the penultimate corner, so inevitably i lost P1 in DRS, and that was the start of the downfall, i tried to attack to regain in T1, but locked up and went wide, i think i made contact with @VictorWasa also when entering the slipstream (sorry about that) so i lost P2, but regained it in T4 with a late breaking move, i was then fighting to hold P2 against @HaiCo who followed me through on T4, after a few laps of defending and chasing down @Sgarky a mistake was made in the DRS zone and i was shunted off the track, @HaiCo held his hands up and appologised for the incident after the race, he is afterall fighting for the championship so was eager to pass unfortunately his judgement on that move wasnt as good as the previous 2 attempts ;)

My tyres were cooked after the slide and so i had to pit a few laps early, for the Mediums, and pretty much lost time hand over fist, i wasnt driving very well by this point, i think i'd lost interest to a certain degree due to the earlier incident, made a mistake into T2 and spun the car and lost the front wing, the car then wouldnt behave and drive in a straight line. due to my temprement by this point, i drove slowly round to the pits and retired :\
So i lost the battle of the brits to @Raining Thunder in the last race :( congrats ;P

POV:

Thanks for the season everyone, ive really enjoyed fighting with you all, Congrats to @Maxxwil for successfully sandbagging into a slower split *cough**cough* i mean winning the league :sneaky::D

Cya all for S18!
Do i have to explain the degrees of rotation again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Nobhead

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 9, 2019
unsurprisingly a bit of a **** one for me, but its been a fun season on the whole, despite the lack of results for me, congrats to @Maxxwil on winning the championship, I wont go so easy on you next time
but also thanks to @Jipper @HaiCo and @TheVerenzak for hosting and coordinating the league this time round
hopefully Ill be with some of you guys next season

• Friendly
Reactions: Maxxwil and Jipper