PC - Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/6/2019 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix [23/6/2019 8PM UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Round 10 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 23rd June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Justin || Taz
- @Hinyaldee
- @M_D_CEO_5_
- @Billamy
- @Kane Jr
- @leenvollaard
- @Ferre
- @Partyfuchs
- @loafcorn

Last edited:

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
I upgraded to the i9 9900K and the MSI Carbon Z390. Been gaming for about an hour without an issue. I'll be there in Brazil if I don't sleep through it. :LOL: We're having some bad flooding here in the central US which means loads of overtime for us first responders. I'm working 14 hour days 7 days a week. The pay is nice to buy PC parts, but too busy at work to enjoy it. :LOL:

Reactions: Biolite80

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
I unfortunately wont be here. I am going go-karting with my dad as a late fathers day gift from me and my sister

• Informative

MisterJasper

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
I have a family birthday 70km away from my cockpit :ROFLMAO:. I hope to see you all on the new game.

Billamy

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 7, 2017
There is a solid chance I won't be racing for the last race of the calendar. Either way, I had a blast racing you guys on track and I hope we meet again in a month or so in season 18

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
As stated before, I won't be able to attend the race as I'm currently at the French GP weekend ! :)
SO EVERYONE!! If you do not have me on your friends list , please add me or I will not be able to invite you to the lobby.

leenvollaard

Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2019
I won't make it to the race tonight, because I'm away from home. I'll be there next season as a main driver hopefully. Good luck to all of you tonight and see you on the grid!

• Informative

Ferre

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2019
I'm sorry, i won't be able to make the race tonight, got called in for work, will never be back on time for the start.

Have fun, good luck !!

Tnx for letting me drive with you guys, hope to see you in the next season !

greetz

• Informative

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
Unfortunately I can't attend the last race due to family reasons. Hope y'all have a good race.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Good racing guys, see you guys next season!