PC - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [10/20/2019 - 8:00 PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - British Grand Prix [10/20/2019 - 8:00 PM ET]

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
● Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
● Start Time: 8:00pm (ET time)
● Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
● Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
@Hewins
-

Last edited:

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
I may or may not arrive a bit close to the wire, but I will race even if I can't qualify, just make sure, @Fizzymon , to invite everyone.

Reactions: Fizzymon

Zephyr

Pro Karter
May 11, 2017
Had a good start to the race then Steph's car desynced into me and broke my front wing and caused me to spin out.

Illicit

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Sorry @dragonbone81 about the contact on lap 1. I gave you back a position as soon as the opportunity arised, but if you want to report me to the stewards that's fair.

Fizzymon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Alright guys here is this week's fun facts.

• @dragonbone81 is the hottest driver over the last three races, picking up 3 podiums, 2 wins, and 68 points!
  • This is the first race where @Illicit didn't finish on the podium when he started and finished a race.
  • @Rapha got his first career podium!
  • @Steph Farelle has a 10 race point scoring streak
  • 9/10 races have had different fastest lap setters.
  • @Zephyr disconnected from the race early on, and then had his AI not use the required compounds during the race, leaving him to get disqualified.
  • This was the first race this season where only 1 car didn't finish.
  • @dragonbone81 won the race after having his game crash early on
  • Lastly, I still hate Silverstone

Reactions: Z3mikey and Rapha

Rapha

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2019
Alright guys here is this week's fun facts.

• @dragonbone81 is the hottest driver over the last three races, picking up 3 podiums, 2 wins, and 68 points!
  • This is the first race where @Illicit didn't finish on the podium when he started and finished a race.
  • @Rapha got his first career podium!
  • @Steph Farelle has a 10 race point scoring streak
  • 9/10 races have had different fastest lap setters.
  • @Zephyr disconnected from the race early on, and then had his AI not use the required compounds during the race, leaving him to get disqualified.
  • This was the first race this season where only 1 car didn't finish.
  • @dragonbone81 won the race after having his game crash early on
  • Lastly, I still hate Silverstone
It was an absolute crazy race! Glad to finally being able to finish a race without major problems, despite going out in sector 1 and finally not using the Reset to Track function again.

@dragonbone81 did an amazing job, congrats man, maybe with 1 more lap we could have a little battle at the last lap.

I really tought that @Sabba7h was going to win this race, i did not expect the extra pit stop from him.

Also i would like to mention that @Steph Farelle is the only who finished all 10 races, well done. Going to try follow this example untill the end of the season.

dragonbone81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2015
It was an absolute crazy race! Glad to finally being able to finish a race without major problems, despite going out in sector 1 and finally not using the Reset to Track function again.

@dragonbone81 did an amazing job, congrats man, maybe with 1 more lap we could have a little battle at the last lap.

I really tought that @Sabba7h was going to win this race, i did not expect the extra pit stop from him.

Also i would like to mention that @Steph Farelle is the only who finished all 10 races, well done. Going to try follow this example untill the end of the season.
I think with one more lap you would have won without any battle lol. I was loosing like 5 seconds a lap with my old mediums.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, my aim is to at least finish every race in the points, preferrably top 5. If I can steal a win somewhere, even better. And yeah, congrats to @dragonbone81 on the win. As for my race... I dunno, I felt off the pace in the race itself...

Reactions: Bobino12

Shentar

Pro Karter
May 6, 2019
If I'm to go wtf1 style i'd say my three word race review is "Undercuts are overpowered"

Some nice battle though and the safety car mad the last few laps an absolute sprint

Reactions: Fizzymon

Fizzymon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
If I'm to go wtf1 style i'd say my three word race review is "Undercuts are overpowered"

Some nice battle though and the safety car mad the last few laps an absolute sprint
You’re welcome. My trip through the beautiful grass of Britain’s “finest” circuit was apparently enough for it.

Sabba7h

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017

I took a gamble, I was slower than Illicit and Dragonbone on the worn tyres (they were pulling 2-3 tenths a lap on me before the safety car) and I figured they would box for fresh tyres as well. Turns out, I was wrong. XD

It is what it is, Abu Dhabi is next and we all hate that track so...

Reactions: Rapha