PC - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [10/20/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - British Grand Prix [10/20/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy America F1 Leagues - Season 3

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (Eastern Time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @RhapsoddyX
- @IntergalacticGentleman
- @2Dragons

Last edited:

Fruitsalsa

Pro Karter
May 7, 2017
Sorry for the collision @Lundqvistbro. I saw your post in the stewart panel of British's post.

I had to look at Kane (& British) recordings to understand what you were talking about because I did not feel anything yesterday during the race (not even a "bump" sound or anything), not sure if the netcode is involved somehow in this...

Do you have a recording of your point of view? It is difficult to see how your car was relative to mine and @LyneMartel from Kane's and British's videos.

Again, sorry for the contact!

Last edited:

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
I do not have my POV recorded as I run in to consistent frame rate issues when I do record. From what I've seen I may have been able to turn in more but feared someone coming down my inside, you may have had the same idea at the time. We will see what happens.

LyneMartel

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
@Lundqvistbro

Hi, were there any drivers removed from the drivers' standings/results?

I saw results of some drivers that changed for the past races; i.e. (if my memory if correct) @Kane Jr originally finished 7th in Austria and now he's showing 6th since the last ranking/results sheet was published.

I am just wondering if I am crazy or if there is really something that happened.

Thanks,
Lyne

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
@LyneMartel

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
@Lundqvistbro

Hi, were there any drivers removed from the drivers' standings/results?

I saw results of some drivers that changed for the past races; i.e. (if my memory if correct) @Kane Jr originally finished 7th in Austria and now he's showing 6th since the last ranking/results sheet was published.

I am just wondering if I am crazy or if there is really something that happened.

Thanks,
Lyne
So as Kane tagged you in the post above, Bulldog received a 10 second time penalty which resulted in him and Kane switching places, in regards to players disappearing, due to uninformed no shows from 3 drivers, the 3 in question have been blacklisted as the rules state so. This was due to three total uninformed no shows.