Apr 23, 2017
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

EditedFaun3698

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
@TchoukMaster22,

Great vid, :ROFLMAO: your such a p taker :LOL:, your bottle count round Spain wasn’t warranted, otherwise, what happened round Austria could’ve happened in Spain. I definitely need tips on editing after your vid, just subscribed to your channel because your commentary is hilarious and a good watch, don’t know why you don’t have more subscribers, but think with time you will.
Been racing on AOR since season 6, and you remind me of Matty G, who now has his successful YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDxm-FbK9nmZKqHI19j-DOw ,and has also been presenting on Skysports with F1 Esports, keep going you never know where this can lead (y)

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2017
Well I'll be coming home from my bachelor party Sunday so TBD if I'll be functional to race lol @Chris Leather I'll be sure to let you know prior to race time.

As for this track, well we'll see. I enjoy the track but typically don't have great pace around it.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Me, almost had it in Monaco hahah!

TchoukMaster22

? XB1 S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Jun 13, 2017

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 3-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Have a good Christmas and New year everyone, see you all at Germany. Good race
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>