Mar 15, 2017
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
'ello mates! Its time for some more high speed racing! This time we are back in Blighty!! (For the non Brits thats an old name we have for Britain)

Only thing i have to say is try to keep it clean on the first couple of laps. I wasn't too impressed with some peoples driving in Austria. (Not aimed at anyone in particular here, just generally some people turned into faffs in all tiers...

Make sure to use those Hard tyres this Sunday as its going to be the one time you'll ever see them! But i guess they'll HARD-ly be missed!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Have fun! and i'll see you guys for the last round of the first half of the season!

Also there may be a new graphic that i've been helping out with! if you see it make sure to let me know! :D

@Nathan Moore @LGS469 @CRL Rosberg @SamF1LFC @George @Hamster4racing @DralexZR1 @XRL Boberts @XPOWER 89 @Bailey @Aidan Holland @Jorc94 @Meloni88 @AOR Pelzeri @C0LDH3AD @Johnsallonika @Infamous Clayzz @Oliver Smithson