Dec 16, 2017
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Schilling
- @trumpa94
- @Snook
- @FraGioco9
- @Westyy
- @Raguza

Last edited:

Schilling

Semi-Pro Karter
May 1, 2016
I won´t be able to attend to the race. I´m going on holiday on Friday.

So good luck everyone :)

Reactions: Snook

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
Because of uni commitments, I won't be able to attend the race. @Westyy will be sending the invites for tonight's race instead. I'm sure most of you have already have added him but the new drivers that haven't added him yet, make sure you do it tonight. You can find him in the F6 steam chat group easily.

@TheAPlegends @FlexesMarci @FraGioco9 @csonor @Nutzernutzt @R4NCE @fxruppert @Raguza @Westyy @Lunation @JrHonour @s1cent @ovi wan kenobi @Racemonster45 @trumpa94 @DanielEpic19 @Schilling @Drzewo97 @micsuking

Raguza

Formula Karter
Apr 16, 2018
The no-show list keeps getting longer: I wont be attending today due to some schoolwork. I want to wish you guys happy holidays and see you after the winter break!

Reactions: Snook