XB1 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix (16/12/2018 20:00GMT) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 10 - British Grand Prix (16/12/2018 20:00GMT)

AMS Rapid

Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2016
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

FaIG9RO.png

Confirmed no-shows:
MikeyGamer71
FIVEBloo

Last edited:
Reactions: AMS Andrew

AMS Rapid

Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2016
Just a heads up, i've done this because jott3r has been inactive for a few days. I believe he's busy, so trying to save him a job. We need to know any no shows for tonight ASAP. This is so it creates more ease when me, @AOR Andrew and @Tom123FTW host the lobby tonight and start sending out invites

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for dealing with it @PXM Rapid don't know how you got the stuff otherwise I would've done it as our coordinator appears to be neglecting the tier

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
If somebody has them could they post the quali results and the race results here and i will work on updating them tomorrow (y) i will be helping out run things around here until Jotter explains his absence, so any questions etc feel free to send them my way

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
If somebody has them could they post the quali results and the race results here and i will work on updating them tomorrow (y) i will be helping out run things around here until Jotter explains his absence, so any questions etc feel free to send them my way
I've just sent you them in a DM dating back to Canada as there were some stewards panel stuff that has altered a few results

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
Has anybody got the results from yesterday? I have updated the table for the last 2 races so now is up to date baring the race last night