Apr 2, 2018
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @maithyoo
- @Chris56

Last edited:

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Guys! im doing another practice race this friday again!
start at 6 (uk time) (@Julio Massa 5522 are you free at that time to race?)
damage will be off for this one, just so we can all finish the race. besides that, same rules as sunday apply.

see you on the track

if you guys want to start later that's fine by me
Well, I'm always busy on Fridays. I am doing our "Pensioners League" with my mates at around 5:30-6pm (UK time) and then I have a league race to commentate on at 7pm. I'd realisticaly be free from 8:30pm onwards, but that's not so simple

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Well, I'm always busy on Fridays. I am doing our "Pensioners League" with my mates at around 5:30-6pm (UK time) and then I have a league race to commentate on at 7pm. I'd realisticaly be free from 8:30pm onwards, but that's not so simple
aaah okay, well in that case i leave it to you guys, i have all day

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
The Saturday? Who has a free Saturday. I can racing on that day but I afraid a Friday not good for me again. But a Saturday is perfect.

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
well i knew this wasnt going to be my best performance, but i still managed to have some good battles, unfortunatly damaging my wing once (right before pitstop, so no big problem) and spinning twice. only just about missed out on points.

merry christmas and happy new year everyone, i hope we can do some races in these 3 weeks

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
Good result but not my best race in the season.
Quali: I know I could get the pole but the game removed my fastest lap so I got just the second place.
Race: before the pit stop wasnt any exciting thing but after that in the last 10 laps I had a very good battle with @TubSticks and @SnoxE . The mercedes came to me on the back 2 or 3 times but I could keep my car on the track.
Thanks for everyone the fair racing! Merry Cristmas and Happy New Year for everybody! I hope we will have more exciting race together. Thanks that I can participate in this league!

SnoxE

Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2018
Was again a great race for me. I had some great battles with @SnoxE and @HulkBobby .

Merry Christmas everyone, see you next year in Germany!!
100% agreed! This was one hell of a battle! Unfortunately my DRS stayed stuck open since 21st, or so, lap and my corner-exitting suffered really badly, but either way I don't know, if I couldn't call this race the race of the season so far. Also, if i had't spun into turn 15 on the very last lap, I would have been before you in final standings, because of penalties. Well, unlucky as always, but that is a great indicator of better second half of the season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Auf wiedersehen!