Jan 14, 2014
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I...feel good... around Silverstone? What kind of sorcery is this?

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016

Hello guys, my race is up and
what i want to point is :

1. Starting from the back of the grid 17 th position, and then on the lap 10 i was on 8th position. The visibility was very poor and i couldn't see the track or the braking points. in the formation lap i was distracted by Jeff and caption subtitles and i think that on the straight you accelerate not braking...sorry for the incident. you cand see that i am not accelerate there...

2. Somebody says that i am too agressive...really? look at my reply at 37:16 lap 19 i was battling with Hamres and i was hit from behind by @Dale Stones . Please @Dale Stones put your footage and please send to the stewards my accident.

3. i will never try disperatelly to block somebody who is much faster than me, when i realize that is faster.

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
My Race:

Qualy: 1st
Race: 7th

@Andrei Ivan Our incident is from 43:35 onwards.

For most of the lap it was good racing between us all. Me and Hamres were running at a similar pace with you seemingly quicker. Going down towards the slow left hander, I see you and Hamres go side by side. I decide to brake early to get the best possible exit from the corner, plus to avoid any possible collisions. You lose the back end and spin on exit, going onto the line where I was. I had nowhere to go and simply hit you, damaging my front wing.

I am not going to raise a stewards enquiry for this as I see it as a racing incident between us. If you think differently, feel free to raise an enquiry yourself and I will post my side of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrei Ivan

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
My Race:

Qualy: 1st
Race: 7th

@Andrei Ivan Our incident is from 43:35 onwards.

For most of the lap it was good racing between us all. Me and Hamres were running at a similar pace with you seemingly quicker. Going down towards the slow left hander, I see you and Hamres go side by side. I decide to brake early to get the best possible exit from the corner, plus to avoid any possible collisions. You lose the back end and spin on exit, going onto the line where I was. I had nowhere to go and simply hit you, damaging my front wing.

I am not going to raise a stewards enquiry for this as I see it as a racing incident between us. If you think differently, feel free to raise an enquiry yourself and I will post my side of things.
yes i agree with you
Sorry

Reactions: Dale Stones